Post your voice!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
This is my voice, sorry for my silly accent... :shy:

I agree with trueth. Your accent isn't silly at all. You have a very nice voice actually. =)

Alana said:
lonelyfairy said:

I agree with trueth. Your accent isn't silly at all. You have a very nice voice actually. =)

Aw, thank you! So kind. :3

9006 said:
lonelyfairy said:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0P1YVLLWgoh

It's an attractive accent, my British one is probably horrific compared to yours lol.

Haha. Thank you... :shy:

what's wrong with your voice? I don't notice anything wrong with your singing Its pretty good
Hahah thanks man, I think it's bloody awful and the girls voice is so much stronger too, I appreciate the sentiment though thank you :)

The bloody search thingie on this forum sucks big time ... anyhoo here's the reason I only play guitar

Why do so many British musicians sound American when they sing?! I don’t detect a hint of accent in your voice - by the way, randomguy, you have a fine singing voice. I’d far rather listen to this than the likes of the screechy lead singer of AC/DC any day.

P.S. You should just record your speaking voice and let us hear that - I have a thing for British accents, haha. 😁

Latest posts

Back