Predictions for 2022

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Betty White's death on New Year's eve was a bit shocking to see. I remember last year around this same time many people were worried that 2020 would "take her." Instead, 2021 did. My grandmother also died just a short time before her 100th birthday, but I guess nature doesn't keep track of numbers. Still, it feels like White (and my grandma) were robbed of those 3 digits. So close! White also seemed like one of the good celebrities. At least, I never heard of any noxious scandal around her. She seemed to avoid saying stupid things publicly and people who worked with her had nothing but great things to say. Not a bad record for 99.899 years. Many people can't seem to avoid scandal after only 20 or 30 years.

When I first heard the news, I thought it was a hoax. I was shocked and sad to find out that it was true.

Also, like the above post said, she seemed like one of those celebrities that people only had nice things to say about - someone that we could always turn to, to raise our spirits.

Last edited:
This is a totally wild guess on my part. Ha! ha! But, I'll step out on a limb and say prices will continue to surpass record highs. 👹

God I hope not. Thankfully I saw an article today that said some experts believe that the supply chain crisis has peaked. They could be wrong, but I'm hoping this is the first glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. And I hope that light isn't an oncoming train.

Latest posts

Back