Privacy in PM

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EveWasFramed

Please note that discussions via private message and any details given therein, about other forum members, are PRIVATE. This also includes chat PMs, as well as any other services such as yahoo or msn messenger.
The forum is not the place to bring up these kinds of things due to privacy issues. Even if you aren't "naming names" the parties involved, or anyone they've told any details to is going to KNOW who is being discussed. Any such threads are subject to being closed, deleted, etc. Anyone caught doing this will have to be subject to disciplinary actions, up to a possible ban for repeated infractions.
In fairnes, we MUST do out best to protect one another's privacy.

Wait, does that mean if somebody tells me the measurements of his naughty bits and pieces, I cannot make a thread about it? DARN!

EveWasFramed said:
Please note that discussions via private message and any details given therein, about other forum members, are PRIVATE. This also includes chat PMs, as well as any other services such as yahoo or msn messenger.
The forum is not the place to bring up these kinds of things due to privacy issues. Even if you aren't "naming names" the parties involved, or anyone they've told any details to is going to KNOW who is being discussed. Any such threads are subject to being closed, deleted, etc. Anyone caught doing this will have to be subject to disciplinary actions, up to a possible ban for repeated infractions.

Geez you sound like a sergeant.

If someone harasses me in a PM on this forum, may I forward it to you?

nerdygirl said:
Wait, does that mean if somebody tells me the measurements of his naughty bits and pieces, I cannot make a thread about it? DARN!

Rule of thumb; divide any measurement by 2 to arrive at the true figure.

Sanal said:
EveWasFramed said:

Geez you sound like a sergeant.

You can PM Sergeant Eve when OM posts your "naughty bits" on the forum, Zak. lol :p

SophiaGrace said:

yes, harassing PMs may be forwarded to a moderator.

SophiaGrace said:

Of course. Just don't post them on the forum.

EveWasFramed said:
You can PM Sergeant Eve when OM posts your "naughty bits" on the forum, Zak. lol :p

Surprised.png

Oceanmist23 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Surprised.png

lmao, sorry, I couldn't resist. :p
NOT meaning that you'd actually have access to or would post his "naughty bits" on the forum, lol. I was making a joke about what nerdy girl said about "naughty bits." :p Sorry.

EveWasFramed said:
Oceanmist23 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Surprised.png

NOT meaning that you'd actually have access to or post his "naughty bits" on the forum, lol. I was making a joke about what nerdy girl said about "naughty bits." :p Sorry.

LOL you thought I took you seriously?? Come on Eve... I'm ZAK'S girl, for crying out loud :p :D

Oceanmist23 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Oceanmist23 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Surprised.png

NOT meaning that you'd actually have access to or post his "naughty bits" on the forum, lol. I was making a joke about what nerdy girl said about "naughty bits." :p Sorry.

LOL you thought I took you seriously?? Come on Eve... I'm ZAK'S girl, for crying out loud :p :D

lol, no I didnt think YOU took it seriously. :p I was afraid someone else might, lol.

hahahaha :p I'm gonna invade chat now, and you better be there :p

Edit: Argh godammit you're not! lol

Steel said:
nerdygirl said:

Rule of thumb; divide any measurement by 2 to arrive at the true figure.

I hope The Notorious Mr. Steel will PM me a number to divide by 2 so I can add that to my fantasies. Ooooh...

Steel said:
PieBeNice said:
Steel said:
SophiaGrace said:

So they're not private at all then.

You're missing the point. :p

I didn't see the forward bit I were thinking mods can just haxxors peoples PMs.

PieBeNice said:
Steel said:
PieBeNice said:
Steel said:
SophiaGrace said:

So they're not private at all then.

You're missing the point. :p

I didn't see the forward bit I were thinking mods can just haxxors peoples PMs.

Oh no, nobody can read your pms unless you forward them to someone else.

nerdygirl said:
I hope The Notorious Mr. Steel will PM me a number to divide by 2 so I can add that to my fantasies. Ooooh...

Lmao!

*Note to self... treble before sending* :p

EveWasFramed said:

Ahem.. Aye aye Sir, now back to Overginas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back