Provide feedback and suggestions!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't go through all the pages in this post but.. if not mention.. maybe you should add more of a personal section to the forums... i was thinking a section where you post.. art, poetry or just even a story? maybe.. just thinking

JPSK said:
I didn't go through all the pages in this post but.. if not mention.. maybe you should add more of a personal section to the forums... i was thinking a section where you post.. art, poetry or just even a story? maybe.. just thinking

Interesting idea. What does other people think about this suggestion?

In which section should it be placed / or in a new section?

What should it be called:
ie. "Poetry / Art / Music etc."
sub heading "Express your feelings through peotry, art, lyrics etc."

I think that's an excellent suggestion.

I, personally, don't do much that is artistic but for a lot of people that would open up a whole new avenue of expressing themselves in addition to what this site already offers. Perhaps a new section would be better because then it would be obvious that it was ok to post art/poetry etc.

I don't have any improvement to offer on either of those possible names. The first sounds slightly better to me but I'm neutral.

Thanks for the site Bjarne :)

I'm not entirely sure where this sort of remark belongs but I would like to pass on my sincere gratitude to whoever created this site, I think that might be Michael. I don't like talking about being lonely, it is something I find highly embarrassing but it's also something I need to get off my chest from time to time. This place has come as something of a watershed in my emotional spectrum - I can actually be honest about myself without being paranoid that people think that I'm being clingy or using my angst to create an artificial bond with them.

It doesn't solve my problems but just being able to offload some of my thoughts in a non judgemental enviroment has been very helpful.

Thankyou.

Tony.

Request to the administrator. I didn't come here to see that sort of filth, if I can't figure out a way of doing it myself - would you be so gracious as to terminate my account.

Thankyou.

Tony.

My biggest suggestion would be for a way for us to chat in realtime with each other. I wish there were a chat forum attached so that people didnt' have to wait til the next day to read responses, PMs, etc. Because I think many people who come here are pretty desperate, some to the point of suicidal, I would like to be able to help people immediately.

I would also like, if possible, for there to be a way to see "Who's Online Right Now"--not sure if that is currently enabled on this site.

A forum for artwork, etc, would be fun! Some colorful and uplifting images from nature, perhaps some humor, maybe a 'joke of the day'? Something people could see immediately to cheer them up whenever they log in?

Just ideas!! :)

lonelygirl said:
I would also like, if possible, for there to be a way to see "Who's Online Right Now"--not sure if that is currently enabled on this site.

Hi lonelygirl-

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main page, you'll see the who's online, which lists the members online. It's a nice funtion.

lonelygirl and others,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I will add new forum(s) for artwork/lyrics etc. ASAP.

Regarding a live chat, I have something in mind. But it will probably take a while to get implemented properly into the site. Stay tuned!

How are you Bjarne? Thanks for starting this forum! I hope you are well.

Latest posts

Back