Proving some people wrong at age 16

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
Proving some people wrong at age 16 has been a great positive thing that happened in my life.I like to drive race cars and a good friend of my dad's set me up one for a front wheel drive car class.Put the pedal extensions in and set the car up for me.I had people come up and say I cannot do it and will fail.I knew to keep my head up high and prove them wrong.Race day,I proved them wrong.Qualified in the back finished 4th in the first heat and 3rd in the second heat.Final feature,I won it figuring it out.Last lap,got around the guy in the final turn and passed him.My parents,sister and older brother were there and in victory lane.Was tears of joy out of my eyes.Said this to these people,I proved you wrong.I also thanked my family for the support including from this friend of my dad's

Proving some people wrong at age 16 has been a great positive thing that happened in my life.I like to drive race cars and a good friend of my dad's set me up one for a front wheel drive car class.Put the pedal extensions in and set the car up for me.I had people come up and say I cannot do it and will fail.I knew to keep my head up high and prove them wrong.Race day,I proved them wrong.Qualified in the back finished 4th in the first heat and 3rd in the second heat.Final feature,I won it figuring it out.Last lap,got around the guy in the final turn and passed him.My parents,sister and older brother were there and in victory lane.Was tears of joy out of my eyes.Said this to these people,I proved you wrong.I also thanked my family for the support including from this friend of my dad's
At 16, we’re all kind of crazy.

Latest posts

Back