Psychic and tarot readings online

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her claims became more and more grandiose.

First she's rich, then she's married to another rich person, then she's part of a high IQ society (and got the name wrong), then she knows celebrities...it just gets bigger and bigger, because of course it does.

Everything was a game of one-upmanship to her.
She's better and smarter than everyone else.
Oh, your past was bad? Hers was worse.

A little sleuthing outside of here reveals that she is in fact Rosemary Price - if that's even her real name either - along with other aliases. But I can't take credit for that research.

Still - not a good look when you lie about your identity. Doesn't do much to build trust.
Well thats true! I mean I know of ppl who have lied on here but 🙈 as they are unproblematic to me I let them live their fantasy/delusion in perfect peace but sometimes its hilarious especially when they question the princess, hopefully she can stay and maybe stop the tells who knows 😇 ✨

Well played Ska.

"Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down." - Florence Welch

I had a wee look at a few forums the other day, surprising what you can find out about a few people in literally seconds.

First off, welcome back dude! 😄 🎸 🍻

I was going to tell you today that it's OK to come back, as things have calmed down considerably.

But, it wasn't me that found that out, so I can't take credit for the sleuthing.
I just put that up in order to warn anyone who might read that thread in the future, that OP is lying about who they are and anyone reading their posts should just disregard anything they say.

PS - that is a bad*** quote!

Well thats true! I mean I know of ppl who have lied on here but 🙈 as they are unproblematic to me I let them live their fantasy/delusion in perfect peace but sometimes its hilarious especially when they question the princess, hopefully she can stay and maybe stop the tells who knows 😇 ✨

Yeah, I mean, I don't always agree with everything others say and do, but as long as it isn't mean, I let them be.

The princess can stay 👸 you're not harmful (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back