punished for non-religion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
i used to see this therapist team who used to try and scold me for not going to church. why? was or is it a mental lillness? No. They had a conspiracy and issue, since i knew and know now they didn't say that to others, and they let others do things but wanted a scapegoat.
there was no rule they couldn't follow stated rules.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

For those interested, the title used to be something about yelling at someone he knew in high school. The main content in the thread was him moving away a year ago and him being happy about it.

As far as the original topic goes, actually, it's not something I completely oppose.

I might not swear at most people from school, but there are a few that I'd make sure to be less timid with, and to tell them not to break my balls. I've found that in most cases, sarcasm works better than rage.

But I would consider swearing at the specific people who used to bully me. I'd also consider punching them in the face.

Still, I feel like it would be more intimidating to subtly, firmly let them know that things won't go their way this time.
I think there's more strength in this than in freaking out, because if you freak out it just gives the other person the satisfaction of knowing they got to your emotions, which ironically looks weaker, unless it's actually backed up by physical power.

I'm actually not that mad about what happened anymore. I know the people who used to bully me are just ********. It's who they choose to be, and it's not something I can control, nor is it my fault. But I wouldn't allow someone to treat me that way again now that I know better about how I should have handled it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back