Questions for both Men and Women.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well of course I would, I like people, but would be a relationship or a friendship. Any relationship i've ever been in involved sex. Is there any kissing. I've lots of had lots of friends of the opposite sex and that's is no sex relationships and I'm fine with that. But Iif I had a partner that never wanted to have sex with me, I would want to know why not, who do they want to have sex with, anybody?

Well of course I would, I like people, but would be a relationship or a friendship. Any relationship i've ever been in involved sex. Is there any kissing. I've lots of had lots of friends of the opposite sex and that's is no sex relationships and I'm fine with that. But Iif I had a partner that never wanted to have sex with me, I would want to know why not, who do they want to have sex with, anybody?
oh kissing is definitely allowed. and hugging. just as long as the private parts aren't involved. or sex toys.

what about love making. cuddling and kissing and caressing and sh*t. I'm down.

Yes but who does he want to have sex with, is it somebody else? or are they the virgin mother not wanting to have sex at all, and why. What about sex acts that are not actual intercourse, Bill Clinton didn't believe that was sex. I would be confused and suspicious or them, but no matter what they said I'd believe they wanted sex with someone else but not me.

Yes but who does he want to have sex with, is it somebody else? or are they the virgin mother not wanting to have sex at all, and why. What about sex acts that are not actual intercourse, Bill Clinton didn't believe that was sex. I would be confused and suspicious or them, but no matter what they said I'd believe they wanted sex with someone else but not me.
no. no sex at all for the both of you. why doesn't really matter. maybe they were born with a defect. Bill Clinton? not sure do you mean oral sex? thats still sex. it's kinda hard to draw the line so to make it simple no affection. just talking and holding hands.

I don't know.

I'm not the kind of person that needs/wants sex all the time. Honestly I'm not that kinky of a person. I find that most kinky/freaky people, have personalities that don't really fit with mine. They tend to be colder, harder, more into risk-taking, living fast. I'm probably not "cool" enough for them.

I would like the option to have sex in my life, though, with a committed partner. I'd like for it to at least be possible.

Then there's the emotional closeness/connection/warmth that I'm looking for. It would just be different with a woman, than it is with your male friends. And that's different too. That's why I feel like having one or the other, doesn't make up for not having the other. It's like a different role or purpose, a different closeness that all adds up to complete your life experience in some way.

You mean like a roommate situation?
Yeah, so long as they keep up on their half of the bills and clean up behind themselves.
I'm pretty flexible with co-existence. I'm respectful of the fact that I live with other people and that boundaries and personal space are part of that co-existent habitat.

Question… im trying to design a date night menu, would any of you eat squid? Is that tooo exotic ?
So, I used to go out with a sous chef and when they had a fresh fish as a special I couldn't stand to be around him too long much less kiss him. Granted, he was preparing this in a restaurant so he touched and tasted a lot of fish but the smell just lingers for a bit until showering and teeth brushing.

No. I'd also wonder about their motivation if they weren't attracted/not interested that way. Seems like an inseparable part of it for almost everyone, excepting asexual people. Whether I was being used for financial or emotional support for instance.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to be in a relationship with someone if there was no sex involved?
Probably not but who knows I've gone out with guys before and didn't have sex with them. At some point you just expect things to happen. If I were with someone and they told me, after I developed a closeness to them, they had no intentions on having sex I would probably stick with it until it ran its course. If he says from jump in not getting any then I'd keep it platonic or tease him to no end and then hold out. 😂

Question… im trying to design a date night menu, would any of you eat squid? Is that tooo exotic ?
Yes, but only to show I'm willing to try anything you made. Then, if on a date, I would say I normally don't like squid. But, the way you made it, tastes really good. I'm a basic guy though. It depends what type of guy or girl they are.

It depends.
As there is no relatioship in my life at all I'm not lot loosing anything.
But what is a reason? Is it not possible for some time or forever or a pratner is asexual or what? If it's not possible, not a big deal for me, if it's an asexual partner, I'd give it a try, but if there is no attraction and nobody wants it at all, I'd call it a friendship and nothing more.

I've only been in 1 relationship and the one time we tried to have sex we couldn't figure out the process. So I would be perfectly fine with a relationship with no sex. It's all I know. :)

Latest posts

Back