Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy tampons, but only if I'm accompanied by said female friend, only if I can bombard the clerk with embarassing questions that I'm really not interested in knowing the answers to, and only if I'm loud enough half the store hears. And finish with "Well I'm anxious to try them. Thanks!" :)

Okay, next question. lol

Why are so many men terrified to buy tampons?

Also, why is a bra and underwear considered taboo, yet a bikini is perfectly fine?
My apprehension about buying tampons is that I'll get the wrong ones. If I have specific information and find the right brand, I don't care. I don't possess the experience to competently choose an alternative. My question is who would think that a man buying tampons would be anything other than the obvious? Ergo, why be terrified?

Taboo under what circumstance? Public viewing? Personally there is no difference to me. As for a bra, 38 states allow topless women anywhere they tolerate topless men, so is a bra really in the equation?

On the other hand, was a time when the bare female ankle was taboo. Underwear is meant to be kept under. Should it become commonplace the taboo would rescind.

Why do so many men send unsolicited dick pics?

Advertising?

It isn't like I indulge in said activity. If I were to get a request? I don't know... not that I care one way or another about the exposure, the pre-delivery activities seem a little awkward. "Hmmm, this one? Too many shadows. The one from the right or the one from the left? Maybe I need to take some more pictures."

Or is composition not an issue?

Okay, next question. lol

Why are so many men terrified to buy tampons?

Also, why is a bra and underwear considered taboo, yet a bikini is perfectly fine?

I don't get this thing about buying tampons either, I've bought tampons for my wife dozens of times, it doesn't bother me at all, it's not as if the store clerk is going to think they're for me.

Well then, perhaps we can get back to questions and stop hijacking the thread for some unrelated agenda.

I heard about this from many matches when I tried online dating. It’s baffling but also quite interesting? It predates online dating by a long way. Before the internet, some men used to “flash” women in the street. It was illegal (still is, presumably) but some men apparently were so compelled that they did it anyway. It’s got to be a mental illness of some kind but I don’t know what or where it comes from.

Well then, perhaps we can get back to questions and stop hijacking the thread for some unrelated agenda.

Ohhh, I hadn't seen that one, I actually know the answer! And most people won't like it! lol
Why? Because it WORKS.
Send 1000 pics to women of all ages and walks of life, I can guarantee you that if it's nice enough, a percentage will send back naked pictures of themselves, ask for a chat or want to hook up immediately. There's that much variety of people on planet Earth.
If it didn't work, no one would do it. Same basic principle as petty theft, lying, murder, adultery, etc...
It sucks, but there you go.
And you can verify that youself in about 20 minutes; go on omegle or chaturbate or whatever sites the kids are on these days.

Just to clarify the sexism inherent in the unsolicited image question, women have sent me unsolicited images. It's not a man thing... wait, yes, it was a picture of their thing, I mean women things photograph too and they've been know to pop up in PMs.

So, why do people share their junk pics with people that haven't requested said sharing?

Just to clarify the sexism inherent in the unsolicited image question, women have sent me unsolicited images. It's not a man thing... wait, yes, it was a picture of their thing, I mean women things photograph too and they've been know to pop up in PMs.

So, why do people share their junk pics with people that haven't requested said sharing?
Lol I just said so; it works. It's just a numbers deal. It's really nothing else. It's an attempt at what they hope will eventually lead to coitus.

Here;
Now, that might do nothing for you, but if several thousand women read this thread, there's eventually one or two who'll ask to touch my President ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It's just a numbers deal.
I think it's more specific than that. Targets have to be deliberate or the risk element raises. There is little incentive for me to mass email my junk to the women here, if I even know who is woman, or more specifically who is a minor, but Callie is interesting and a woman. I would send her one, (hypothetically, Callie).

I'm not buying that it's just mass marketing. Marketing yes, but its more of a door to door thing than random phone sales. I'm sure guys get positive responses. Even Harvey Weinstein got positive responses. I'll submit it's a vetting, just specific.

Not to denounce your claim. I'm sure there are those that would mass mail their junk, or even put it on a billboard with contact info. But in general I think it's a matter of the sender having an interest in the sendee and a hope for future naughty.

I think it's more specific than that. Targets have to be deliberate or the risk element raises. There is little incentive for me to mass email my junk to the women here, if I even know who is woman, or more specifically who is a minor, but Callie is interesting and a woman. I would send her one, (hypothetically, Callie).

I'm not buying that it's just mass marketing. Marketing yes, but its more of a door to door thing than random phone sales. I'm sure guys get positive responses. Even Harvey Weinstein got positive responses. I'll submit it's a vetting, just specific.

Not to denounce your claim. I'm sure there are those that would mass mail their junk, or even put it on a billboard with contact info. But in general I think it's a matter of the sender having an interest in the sendee and a hope for future naughty.

You're not wrong there. But there is no proper data on the locations/environments where dickpics appear more or less frequently, but I would expect them to be more common on dating sites, hookup sites or general socialization sites that are broad enough and don't outright forbid romantic inquiries - not that there's anything particularly romantic about junk mail. I think this is where the considerations for where exactly you advertise your johnson ends though.

I'm sure there are those that would mass mail their junk, or even put it on a billboard with contact info.

😈
Rodent, as usual, is more eloquent and precise in his expression of idea than I am (grrrr...)
All I'm saying is if no one got anything out of it, it would have died out a long time ago (like honest politicians)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0

Dating apps would be the ideal place to spam dick. It's fairly anonymous. Presumably there aren't minors. After designated the gender/age/etc. preferences they can just work to canvas within that range. I can understand it from a skeezy guy's hookup perspective. Not so much from women who respond.

Still, there's got to be something more going on here, some kind of fetish involved with confronting others.

Last edited:
I was sitting here thinking of days before cell phones and internet, (yes, I remember them only too clearly). There was the guy with the raincoat and his severed trouser legs hanging from strings. Coat closed, normal, coat open, let it all hang out.

I heard of a guy that went into convenient stores and laid his junk on the counter with his purchase. This stopped when the cops were able to pick him off the ground writhing in pain after the female checker slammed a can of his own beans down on his manhood. Heheh He should have purchased a bag of marshmallows.

I'm wondering if there is any difference between those types and the phallus bombers. Back then it was a thrill addiction. They didn't expect proposals. Is that it? Dick pics are that same thrill ride? Minus the can of beans. :)

I was sitting here thinking of days before cell phones and internet, (yes, I remember them only too clearly). There was the guy with the raincoat and his severed trouser legs hanging from strings. Coat closed, normal, coat open, let it all hang out.

I heard of a guy that went into convenient stores and laid his junk on the counter with his purchase. This stopped when the cops were able to pick him off the ground writhing in pain after the female checker slammed a can of his own beans down on his manhood. Heheh He should have purchased a bag of marshmallows.

I'm wondering if there is any difference between those types and the phallus bombers. Back then it was a thrill addiction. They didn't expect proposals. Is that it? Dick pics are that same thrill ride? Minus the can of beans. :)
They were called Flashers in Britain. Approaching women in parks ,raincoat flung open or whatever was concealing their dick at the time exposing themselves .Must have been really upsetting at the time.They even joked about it on comedy programmes,just sad really sad.

I actually asked that question too. How would men feel if they got an unsolicited vagina pic. lol

Before the internet, some men used to “flash” women in the street. It was illegal (still is, presumably) but some men apparently were so compelled that they did it anyway. It’s got to be a mental illness of some kind but I don’t know what or where it comes from.

Those guys get off on the shock, indignation, and disgust from their victims. It's a way of asserting power.

Latest posts

Back