Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lool so my question is... would you rather ask a woman out smelling from the gym over her all dolled up for a night out?
Well the gym option seems more genuine if you know what I mean.. but it really doesn't make much difference to me as long as they don't pile it on. In that case it's kind of off putting to me, lol.

Lool so my question is... would you rather ask a woman out smelling from the gym over her all dolled up for a night out?
Mild body odor isn't always disgusting. It isn't necessarily going to make us Homo Erectus, but probably no more off putting than perfume. Heavy makeup is often quite unattractive imo.

Last edited:
Okay men...I think I have you all figured out, why do men mostly approach women when they aren't looking their best? Are men intimidated by beauty?
Because men aren't looking their best at that time. And, yes, some men, at different times are intimidated by beauty. I normally instantly think, I have no shot at her. So, I look. But, don't act.

But, if I see a woman that looks disheveled and not quite up to par I think I might actually have a shot at her. But, then I think, naaa, even she probably already has a boyfriend / girlfriend / partner / mate / spouse. Besides I don't want to hear even one more no.

To be honest, I would rather just wear a shirt that says, "If you are a woman and possibly interested in me then throw something my way."

Okay men...I think I have you all figured out, why do men mostly approach women when they aren't looking their best? Are men intimidated by beauty?
I'd like to answer that. Can't speak for all men, but many don't enjoy fake, like myself, appreciate natural beauty, with limited enhancement. If I wanted to date an inflatable doll, I'd buy one.

I'd like to answer that. Can't speak for all men, but many don't enjoy fake, like myself, appreciate natural beauty, with limited enhancement. If I wanted to date an inflatable doll, I'd buy one.
So why do they cheat on “natural” with fake? 😂 guess an inflatable doll takes your fancy sometimes aye?

So why do they cheat on “natural” with fake? 😂 guess an inflatable doll takes your fancy sometimes aye?
Because many cheap ass, fake men like inflatable dolls. Most real men I know, do not. They actually have a spine.
Since you so often hate on men and say you're done with them, maybebyou've been fishing in the wrong pond and attracting little shits, not actual men.

Because many cheap ass, fake men like inflatable dolls. Most real men I know, do not. They actually have a spine.
Since you so often hate on men and say you're done with them, maybebyou've been fishing in the wrong pond and attracting little shits, not actual men.
This made me cryyyyy 😂😂😂😂 omg loooooooool 😂😂 too true! Toooooo trueeeee 😂

Suddenly I feel like my chances just increased and I don't know why. 🤔
😂😂😂
Lool you men are on fire today 😂 I can't stop laughing.

But question, why do men police other men's types so much? I remember Ewomack talking about this, if you like a different type of woman maybe you like a woman with short hair you are some how not a real man and obviously gay. I don't understand this, I don't know if us women have our own version of this maybe?

But question, why do men police other men's types so much? I remember Ewomack talking about this, if you like a different type of woman maybe you like a woman with short hair you are some how not a real man and obviously gay. I don't understand this, I don't know if us women have our own version of this maybe?

I have no idea. Preference, perhaps? Men socially organize through dominance hierarchies, which is why in mythology it's a common theme to see sons killing their fathers for the throne as it's also seen as brothers killing each other over the throne throughout ancient history (which is actually the real reason the historic haram was closed).

Very often, and through what I've learned in my business experience as well, the men who naturally lead other men, don't typically lead other men as well as the men who actually have to struggle to lead other men. There's an evolutionary reason for that, which is Critical Thinking Skills. 10 men with well developed critical thinking skills will be more efficient than 20 - 40 men without well developed critical thinking skills. That's not to discredit brute strength and brawn, but rather just to say that it's simply a different category. Or to put it in even a simpler way of understanding it: In ancient societies, the life lessons of a man born into a warrior class, is different than the life lessons of a man born into a political class, and while there is some overlay, a general is a general, and a king is a king. It's just two different parts of the same car, difference between the axle and turning system and the pads and the braking system.

Lack of imagination Princess, some men will stick with a job they hate, a relationship they can't stand, can't dress themselves and have no idea about personal grooming. They are creatures of habit, They'll never feel happy or fulfilled but hey, From an evolutionary perspective, it makes sense that familiarity leads to comfort. Something you're familiar with is less likely to hurt you.

A wee bit of self confidence and no fear of rejection opens up a cornucopia of all kinds of women.

I have no idea. Preference, perhaps? Men socially organize through dominance hierarchies, which is why in mythology it's a common theme to see sons killing their fathers for the throne as it's also seen as brothers killing each other over the throne throughout ancient history (which is actually the real reason the historic haram was closed).

Very often, and through what I've learned in my business experience as well, the men who naturally lead other men, don't typically lead other men as well as the men who actually have to struggle to lead other men. There's an evolutionary reason for that, which is Critical Thinking Skills. 10 men with well developed critical thinking skills will be more efficient than 20 - 40 men without well developed critical thinking skills. That's not to discredit brute strength and brawn, but rather just to say that it's simply a different category. Or to put it in even a simpler way of understanding it: In ancient societies, the life lessons of a man born into a warrior class, is different than the life lessons of a man born into a political class, and while there is some overlay, a general is a general, and a king is a king. It's just two different parts of the same car, difference between the axle and turning system and the pads and the braking system.
Something like that.

Point is, Ceno, maybe you should switch from the Prince class, which you seem to attract, to the warrior class, which is another type of man entirely.
The boys you talk about on here don't seem to have all that much in the way of values.

Something like that.

Point is, Ceno, maybe you should switch from the Prince class, which you seem to attract, to the warrior class, which is another type of man entirely.
The boys you talk about on here don't seem to have all that much in the way of values.

Oooh maybe I should mix them and get like a tribal prince 😂✨✨

Something like that.

On a purely joking level, I'm taken aback about 12 years ago when a scramble of sorts happened at my old job, and my co-worker (who was my weed connect at the time) very nonchalantly yet slightly enthusiastically said: "What ever happened to carpet bombing?" 😂

Nah I always wear make up, but after gym my hair and make up are a total mess, I stink lol, there's sweat, and men are like unbothered
Well the fellow Ive been hanging out with met me at the gym. He's made it pretty clear that he is the type of guy that doesn't care about all that honeysuckle. I pretty much look the same all day no matter what I am doing. I will say that he did compliment me repeatedly when I wore my hair down Saturday. I told him he could dial it back because Im not the one to fall for flattery and he wasn't getting any. He laughed but I know what he was getting at with the hair remarks so I told him, "Besides youve got to excite me before I let you pull my hair." We laugh a good bit and its fun how much we have in common. Im not sure if that's good or bad? Sunday he had a different approach. The boy might be teachable.

Latest posts

Back