Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mean to sound rude, but that's almost a 50's mindset. I've never met anyone, and I've met thousands in my life, who ever thought that way. The world of today is incompatible with that line of thinking.
If you walked into a Feminist meeting, they'd probably berate you no end. If it's what you believe though, fine with me, good on you.
That still doesn't tell me what an actual, clear cut benefit to marriage for a man actually is. You can have love without it, stability without it, faithfulness without it. It was a society thing 50 years ago, but today, I really don't see the point.

Beyond a little girl's fairytale story. Which I think has a lot more to do with that than anything else.
It’s okay, you can be rude lol I am often sure I was born in the wrong time. My mum said, it wasnt as glamorous as I think, and that if her grandad went to work in a poorly ironed shirt everyone would think my grandma was a bad wife… I remember thinking… how strange… so would I.

I am no feminist and yes they all hate me lol, men are superior and thats my honest belief. Dont have to treat them that way because of laws, but lol truthfully, if it was a survival situation 5 women would be clinging to 1 man, sharing him … go to any tribe… none have 1 wife in fact they think the idea is hilarious.

Thats the natural order of things, but we can all fight our nature, pretend we are more than apes all we want 😅 this only works in a artificial man made world, could never work in actuality.. oh in my opinion… 🙈✨

Okay okay light hearted? Someone somewhere will be triggered but…

Could you consider being with a women that… is terrified of the dark and spiders?

My brother recently had to rescue me from a spider while driving on a motorway, he was not impressed 😂😂😂

Last edited:
You know you men always bite off way more than you can chew or however that saying goes 😂🙈✨ Come on guys, would it be Ceno if I wasn't in someway advocating for Poly? Just let me have this 😂😂😂
I can't.
They redressed and renamed the idea in recent years, to make it sound more hip, but poly is a real old concept. Which always ends badly. Trouple is it another new, hip be term for threesome.
Find me one trouple, or poly, that made it's way past 60 into old age, that didn't end in abuse or assault. I'll have another kid and carry it myself. Doesn't happen. It's just people putting ideas in their heads and following trends. There's reasons polygamy was outlawed that have nothing to do with morality, not the least of which is child abuse. Look it up.

Could you consider being with a women that… is terrified of the dark and spiders?

My brother recently had to rescue me from a spider while driving on a motorway, he was not impressed 😂😂😂
Spiders maybe as long as the person wasnt irrational about it. I get it. They bite, but unless it’s a spider that can kill you it seems silly. The dark absolutely not. Now if there is something or someone in the dark that is threatening but...nope still not the dark.

one of my first boyfriends pulled over on the side of the highway screaming because a spider was on the steering wheel... When I told that story , many moons later to the Mister, he said "That was a MAN we are talking about right?" I said, good point. I was only 15/16 when that happened but if it had happened any later than that I would have probably never spoke to him again

one of my first boyfriends pulled over on the side of the highway screaming because a spider was on the steering wheel... When I told that story , many moons later to the Mister, he said "That was a MAN we are talking about right?" I said, good point. I was only 15/16 when that happened but if it had happened any later than that I would have probably never spoke to him again

Every guy's got a "my girlfriend saw a spider/bug/lizard/snake and freaked out" story.
😂👌

Every guy's got a "my girlfriend saw a spider/bug/lizard/snake and freaked out" story.
😂👌
honestly this sort of thing doesnt freak me out anymore..when I was a teen yes.. I was a wuss about certain bugs and what not... but after living in a very hot climate for over a decade and seeing FLYING roaches - some that grow to be as big as a grown mans fist - and all kinds of reptilians that can access your home I have become immune to it :)

Something which I'll have to give a great deal of thought to. Considering I'm the guy that in the past people have asked to go and deal with spiders, pigeons, a feral hedgehog and even a ******* snake that turned up at work, my initial reaction would be "adieu, I need a quiet life."

Spiders maybe as long as the person wasnt irrational about it. I get it. They bite, but unless it’s a spider that can kill you it seems silly. The dark absolutely not. Now if there is something or someone in the dark that is threatening but...nope still not the dark.
I just cant even look at spiders 😂🙈 the dark thing is so awkward… i always get the “you’re joking…” line 😅

Yeah no, men are supposed to save me from spiders not scream with meee 😔 that would make me feel like theres no hope 😂 oddly im not scared of worms though.

Something which I'll have to give a great deal of thought to. Considering I'm the guy that in the past people have asked to go and deal with spiders, pigeons, a feral hedgehog and even a ******* snake that turned up at work, my initial reaction would be "adieu, I need a quiet life."
Lool omg omg omg yes the bloody Pigeons are deffo on my phobia list

I just cant even look at spiders 😂🙈 the dark thing is so awkward… i always get the “you’re joking…” line 😅

Yeah no, men are supposed to save me from spiders not scream with meee 😔 that would make me feel like theres no hope 😂 oddly im not scared of worms though.

Lool omg omg omg yes the bloody Pigeons are deffo on my phobia list
Pigeons are ok it’s their honeysuckle I’m none too fond of

I don't mean to sound rude, but that's almost a 50's mindset. I've never met anyone, and I've met thousands in my life, who ever thought that way. The world of today is incompatible with that line of thinking.
If you walked into a Feminist meeting, they'd probably berate you no end. If it's what you believe though, fine with me, good on you.
That still doesn't tell me what an actual, clear cut benefit to marriage for a man actually is. You can have love without it, stability without it, faithfulness without it. It was a society thing 50 years ago, but today, I really don't see the point.

Beyond a little girl's fairytale story. Which I think has a lot more to do with that than anything else.
Over here the shared asset rules apply after 2 years living together. Avoiding marriage doesn't protect oneself from being taken to the cleaners. That requires a lawyer... and probably a trust of some sort.

Over here the shared asset rules apply after 2 years living together. Avoiding marriage doesn't protect oneself from being taken to the cleaners. That requires a lawyer... and probably a trust of some sort.

I hope you had a nice year.

Hey Richard_39! Thanks for saying hi. I always know who my friends are.

I can't.
They redressed and renamed the idea in recent years, to make it sound more hip, but poly is a real old concept. Which always ends badly. Trouple is it another new, hip be term for threesome.
Find me one trouple, or poly, that made it's way past 60 into old age, that didn't end in abuse or assault. I'll have another kid and carry it myself. Doesn't happen. It's just people putting ideas in their heads and following trends. There's reasons polygamy was outlawed that have nothing to do with morality, not the least of which is child abuse. Look it up.
Now don't get me wrong, I could deep dive into this for hours... but I wont do that to you, I dont really have an actual desire to be in a poly relationship, I just imagine my future husband will force me into one at some point lol truthfully, I wouldn't blame him, if I was a man I wouldn't want one of me... I'd want maybe 5... who wouldn't want more Ceno's around? 😅 😇

😂👌

Listen Apexie, I cant deal with bugs, idk how men are just sooo comfy with them!?! Obviously no bugs on mars where you all originate from or something lol. Have you never ever seen a bug that was so gross you ran away?

They are fine by me as long as they are not near me.
I just don't like the way they flock things, and they seem to like me always walking in my path... the little creeps.

Really it's 5 years in England, I think it's right though, too many people trying to cheat the system...

Listen Apexie, I cant deal with bugs, idk how men are just sooo comfy with them!?! Obviously no bugs on mars where you all originate from or something lol. Have you never ever seen a bug that was so gross you ran away?

I mean, I live in Florida, it's a tropical climate.
There are some bugs that you have to watch out for because they can be poisonous, but unless you're out in the dense woods, typically you won't really run into them.
Most suburban areas have at least standard pest control.
But the problem with Florida is that even with standard pest control, you're still gonna have your cockroaches, palmetto bugs, locusts, crickets, and grasshoppers.
We DO have poisonous spiders and snakes, but like I said, they're less common.
The general rule of thumb is that if you can't identify it has harmless or harmful, just don't fresia with it.

That pigeon was a cheeky f##ker. Around 20 minutes it took me to get rid of it. On the first attempt at catching it and throwing it out the window, the **** thing flew back into my face. But then of course I realised it would be best to open the window first and then propel that feathered arsed ******* out of the room.
Thinking about it, dealing with that snake that turned up at the pharmacy I worked at was a much easier job and that was without even having to resort to knocking him out with a benzo before capture.

That pigeon was a cheeky f##ker. Around 20 minutes it took me to get rid of it. On the first attempt at catching it and throwing it out the window, the **** thing flew back into my face. But then of course I realised it would be best to open the window first and then propel that feathered arsed ******* out of the room.
Thinking about it, dealing with that snake that turned up at the pharmacy I worked at was a much easier job and that was without even having to resort to knocking him out with a benzo before capture.
I’ve had at least 2 birds fly in my house. One was a mockingbird and those little things are crazy and they will give chase. Luckily my cats get the baby snakes and my son relocates the bigger ones despite me telling him to get the hoe to chop it.

I’ve had at least 2 birds fly in my house. One was a mockingbird and those little things are crazy and they will give chase. Luckily my cats get the baby snakes and my son relocates the bigger ones despite me telling him to get the hoe to chop it.

Talk of snakes has got me thinking, grab enough of them and then you'll have enough for a killer pair of shoes.

Oooh time for the ultimate test! If you found out you was uhm… serving blank delights, and your partner really wanted to have a baby (just for this scenario imagine you wanted a family with her too you red pillers) would you break up with her? So like she can find someone else..?

Oooh time for the ultimate test! If you found out you was uhm… serving blank delights, and your partner really wanted to have a baby (just for this scenario imagine you wanted a family with her too you red pillers) would you break up with her? So like she can find someone else..?
Well, if we'd been happy up to the point where starting a family became our main issue I think that instead of immediately choosing to part ways with her, I'd suggest that we discuss alternate options available to us.

Maybe adoption would be one or artificial insemination another. There's no guarantee that we'll stay together, with or without children. Couples and families break apart every day, sadly. But if my being unable to impregnate her was unacceptable for our relationship to continue from HER point of view alone, then I'd say yes, break up as we weren't very well matched.

But having children shouldn't be the only basis for the survival of a relationship, in my personal opinion. Too many people, myself included, were screwed into existence rather than being lovingly welcomed upon their arrival. And having a child is a lifelong ordeal, both theirs and yours. They're young for a good many years but they remain your children forever. Think about what you want now as compared to what you may want, somewhere down the line. Every child deserves love.

Latest posts

Back