Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny. I don't see why. I'd be more scared of getting flushed for a young, handsome, richer dude lol. Not of the success she has.
Maybe thats the real fear, and he like deep down seems like he wants to hold her back, but then always has to stop himself. Like seriously she loves him more than anything he has nothing to worry about. She's someone that was sooo insecure, when she showed me a pic of him, she was like "I know he's out of my league" and I was like wow... but since she's been with him, she actually holds her head high in public, he approves every single outfit she wears out and makes her feel beautiful. I love it!!! how can someone that perfect be scared of losing his woman?

It depends how the girl say " nutt'in".lol
And if she's fishing for her pepper spray while she's saying " not it".lol

If she said..."nothing in perticular...WHY DO U ASK ?"
That also depends if she's just buying time becuase she dosn't have a good grip on the pepper spray can
or her 38 magnum. I'd play it cool.

Now if she say "nutt'in" with a smile...
And maybe if she's fishing for sex toy...
I might not run.
You should never say Why do you Ask! it's an open ended question, It confuses men they have to think of an answer and they are not good at that, it puts them on the spot, that's why you get a huge pause and they say ( we'll have fun ) it's the only thing that comes to mind, you have to be more subtle like " hey I'm doing nothing this weekend, would you like to come round" it's a closed question, a yes or no answer which is much more easier for men.

Here's a question for the fella's, what do you do when your missus has stolen all your hair tie backs
Not a man, but one of my cats is ALWAYS stealing my hair ties. I just move around the furniture and find them all under there. :)
lol, but no, I'd probably start hiding them somewhere. If she can't find them, she can't use them :p

Here's a question for the fella's, what do you do when your missus has stolen all your hair tie backs and eyeliner?

I had to go to Sainsburys, this morning, wearing Bono shades and a bloody Rastafarian style hat.
You hide a stash and hope to God she sucks at cleaning 😉

Not a man, but one of my cats is ALWAYS stealing my hair ties. I just move around the furniture and find them all under there. :)
lol, but no, I'd probably start hiding them somewhere. If she can't find them, she can't use them :p
Hahah, my cat likes to steal guitar picks. He puts them in his flippin' litter tray!

My pugs do this!! There's something about a (I call them) scrunchie that makes them go wild. When the boys were pups, they would even pull them out of my hair when I would sit down! LOLOL

Well just hope and pray that your girl can't sniff them out. I swear my cat can smell my hair ties. I keep one in my purse and he will go digging around in it trying to find it.
Heheheh, I can sooooo relate to this. I have a pick in my wallet and the wallet has little teeth marks all over it from him trying to get at it.

Here's a question for the fella's, what do you do when your missus has stolen all your hair tie backs and eyeliner?

I had to go to Sainsburys, this morning, wearing Bono shades and a bloody Rastafarian style hat.

My ex was 5'5, and had 3 ft of hair. I couldn't complain, her hair was longer than mine. 🤷‍♂️
But between the both of us having long hair, we both had extra hair tie backs and extra brushes.
The only time it got expensive was for occasional extra product for if we were going to an event and wanted to make sure it stayed how we put it. My hair is, roughly at the middle of my back in length.

Ugh whats happened to questions for the men... this simply wont do... okay men!

Would you work for your wife? Like she owns a business and needs you to help her, it's really taking off, but she would be your boss... could you do it? Or would it bother you? and for extra spice... could you do it if you knew a hot girl would see you in that situation and judge ya lol
No I could never do that.
I also would never get involved with a female who makes more money than me.
Or has more money than me -- like being from a rich family and has a trust fund.
I wouldn't even be with a lottery winner.
Other guys say I am nuts.
But it's just the way I am.
I have to be the breadwinner.

Also, I would never get involved with a female in a position of authority, like a lady cop or a boat captain or something.
Or a female from the military.
Or a lady martial artist or something.
Or a female weightlifter.

Just my own restrictions. I have a lot of them. Some folks would call them "hangups". They would not be wrong.

No I could never do that.
I also would never get involved with a female who makes more money than me.
Or has more money than me -- like being from a rich family and has a trust fund.
I wouldn't even be with a lottery winner.
Other guys say I am nuts.
But it's just the way I am.
I have to be the breadwinner.

Also, I would never get involved with a female in a position of authority, like a lady cop or a boat captain or something.
Or a female from the military.
Or a lady martial artist or something.
Or a female weightlifter.

Just my own restrictions. I have a lot of them. Some folks would call them "hangups". They would not be wrong.
You know I do respect it, I only know men like you in real life but online they all say the opposite for some reason

Ugh whats happened to questions for the men... this simply wont do... okay men!

Would you work for your wife? Like she owns a business and needs you to help her, it's really taking off, but she would be your boss... could you do it? Or would it bother you? and for extra spice... could you do it if you knew a hot girl would see you in that situation and judge ya lol

If I had a wife, other women wouldn't concern me. I'm not the type to really care what others judge me as anyway, that's not what I use as a formality of measurement. I experience occasional manic psychosis, that's what I use as a formality of measurement. Granted, that's also the most likely reason why I don't have a wife. 😂 Get up to that kind of nonsense and "oh honeysuckle, you really are crazy" becomes a bit of the norm. At least Christian Slater in Heathers has a cool voice, I sound like a stereotypical stoner/surfer. 🥴😂

I'm quite used to working under a woman's management, that doesn't bother me at all.
I would need some separation between work and home life though.
If I don't have the room to decompress and be myself, it will make me spaz out into a psychotic break.
Feeling caged is not good for me for that reason, it's not only a danger to me, it's a danger to others around me. You ever experience an alcoholic blackout? Like when you wake up and you don't remember anything after a night of heavy drinking? It's a bit like that only without the drinking and without the hangover. It's absolutely terrifying. That's actually the main reason I don't really date anymore, because I'm very well aware of my own mental instability and its risks.

Latest posts

Back