Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question lads! Can blame Ardour for this question… say you have a dainty cute girlfriend who has just discovered a passion for body building, and you didnt find it attractive at all… what would you do? 😇

Question lads! Can blame Ardour for this question… say you have a dainty cute girlfriend who has just discovered a passion for body building, and you didnt find it attractive at all… what would you do? 😇

I hate to say it but if she wasnt willing to stop doing it then it's going to put a lot of strain on things. I just don't like the ripped look on girls at all.

Hmm tricky one as to tell the truth I'm not overly fussed if someone's into body building or not. The only hangup is that I'll take exception should they wish to borrow my jockstrap before heading for to the gym for one motherr-load of a workout session.

But going back to your question as to what I would do? Easy, I'll enter her for freestyle buffalo tossing competitions with the expectations that she'll win plenty of cash prizes.

I mean, I'll probably never have more than an average body type due to my age but, I'm cool with fitness. 🤷‍♂️ I intentionally waited until I was older to get into it, because it's most needed in age after the metabolic rate slows, general lethargy sets in, etc.

There's definitely a relativistic science to it that I appreciate, and I'd probably be inspired to also continue to exercise. I don't NOT find muscular women attractive, but it's not a fetish or attraction point to me, either. I don't really have a sought after body type in a woman, I'm more about the mental connection, and if the actions match the words or not.

I wouldn't mind it but for both men and women I'm against Arnold-ike appearance, mostly because: what's the point? Too much pressure on the heart, energy demanding and you can still get your a$$ kicked by someone leaner. Zyzz for example who you probably don't remember that the best muscle balance one can have (ironically he died way too young due to heart issues) but if I remember correctly he was under 90kg and bmi 27%., for women Idk surely weighting less than 90kg.

I'd keep telling her she looks fat. Ha! ha!

No, I would say you are perfect just like you are. But, if you want to do body building I will support your decision. Then I would secretely sabatoge her progress with slimming compounds. When she failed I would say, well, you did your best. I admire you for trying. Then I would be happy again when she got back down to dainty. Then to reinforce my position I would say, it doesn't matter what others think of you, honey, you look perfect to me!

I'd keep telling her she looks fat. Ha! ha!

No, I would say you are perfect just like you are. But, if you want to do body building I will support your decision. Then I would secretely sabatoge her progress with slimming compounds. When she failed I would say, well, you did your best. I admire you for trying. Then I would be happy again when she got back down to dainty. Then to reinforce my position I would say, it doesn't matter what others think of you, honey, you look perfect to me!
You're a sneaky little one. I think you honestly would go that route :LOL:

Question for Men:

And this one.. this one is important:

Homemade pizza of your choice or homemade baked ziti?
Definitely baked ziti. One can get pizza anywhere. But, homemade baked ziti...... MMMMMmmMMm.
Actually just about any homemade Italian food is usually fantastic.

My first choise would be to marry an Italian women. The second is a Mexican woman.
I had a friend who married a Mexican woman that cooked Mexican and Italian food equally well. The stuff she made was amazing!

what she does or the outcome of what she does is not attractive ? in the first case it's just a new hobby which I don't mind ... in the second case it's like she starts smoking so is ruining (our) health future ... I tell her that's a deal breaker as long as it's within her power to choose not to do it

One can get pizza anywhere.
I said homemade, Finny. Homemade pizza! I make the best homemade pizza. :) There is a big difference in pizza from scratch versus take out.
The trick is getting the crust right, you just need a few hours to let the dough rise.Some Italians let it rise for 24 hours... I'm not one of them. No time for that

I said homemade, Finny. Homemade pizza! I make the best homemade pizza. :)
Maybe so. But, I've never had any homemade pizza that is miles above restaurants. But, other Italian food, there's no comparison.

Maybe I'll just have to come over to your house and try some of your homemade pizza. Just make sure to have some homemade ziti as well. :) I promise none of it will go to waste no matter how long it takes to eat it all. :)

Question for Men:

And this one.. this one is important:

Homemade pizza of your choice or homemade baked ziti?

Though I love eating pizzas, having just googled ziti, yeah man I'll go with that if it's homemade.

I personally dislike tattoos, but I have a rule that whatever you do with your body make sure it is what you want. Body building is healthy and most women won’t become massive like most men won’t become the hulk. Unless you get paid to work out eight hours a day and consume massive amounts of carbs and protein you will most likely get toned and slightly bigger. So yeah do what you want is my motto.

I personally dislike tattoos, but I have a rule that whatever you do with your body make sure it is what you want. Body building is healthy and most women won’t become massive like most men won’t become the hulk. Unless you get paid to work out eight hours a day and consume massive amounts of carbs and protein you will most likely get toned and slightly bigger. So yeah do what you want is my motto.
Forgot to say my wife has tattoos now.

Based on real-life events:

1. What would you do if a woman you don't like and who you don't find attractive tell you she likes? Would you feel sad or offended?

2. If there is no initiative from a man, but mostly a positive reaction to the woman's suggestions(friendly suggestions though). What does it mean - a man is not interested or there is some chance he is shy?

Based on real-life events:

1. What would you do if a woman you don't like and who you don't find attractive tell you she likes? Would you feel sad or offended?

2. If there is no initiative from a man, but mostly a positive reaction to the woman's suggestions(friendly suggestions though). What does it mean - a man is not interested or there is some chance he is shy?
1. Neither. I think I would feel surprised.

2. A man may be interested and shy. OR, he may just think the woman is being friendly.

Latest posts

Back