Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where you are from but the UK has a deffo overcorrection problem when it comes to this, so many men have been fired and almost blacklisted for simple flirting, but how can you get them to just stop!!

Some examples of what he said on this recording was

Me: Okay, can you see I am sharing my screen?
Him: No I can only see you, not that I mind seeing you, what a view actually...

Like honestly men, what am I supposed to say to that?

Me: Okay, the RECORDING is on, and the screens are shared, everything is ready for us to commence with the case list.

Him: Oh no, work time, yes I can see your screen and my beautiful view is gone.

Then every time I offered to do something for him (aka my job at current) he was like

I need to take you out, I need to treat you, you are so good, you are so good to me, wow, what a superstar you are, have fun with the boyfriend over the weekend?

I work in grief counselling, but at the moment I am not allowed to work directly with clients so I fix up the case lists and attend meetings, draft safety plans blah blah blah. So it involves having to talk to this guy very often.

It's not the bloody 1970's anymore Princess!, what he's doing is harassment report it. He's probs done it before and will do it again.
Have a wee look at ' Harassment ' on Citizens Advice.

It's not the bloody 1970's anymore Princess!, what he's doing is harassment report it. He's probs done it before and will do it again.
Have a wee look at ' Harassment ' on Citizens Advice.
Just feel like what if he loses his job and cant provide for his family? ✨

If that's how he behaves at work Princess he shouldn't be doing the bloody job, you work in a field that has more than it's fair share of vulnerable people in it, it's not in anyway acceptable behaviour and you shouldn't feel any guilt over his stupidity.

Just feel like what if he loses his job and cant provide for his family? ✨
First, why is that your problem?
Second, why should you have to put up with harassment because of him losing his job and not being able to provide for his family? There are other jobs out there anyway.

Whatever comes from this is just desserts regardless, the actions that you take are the actions you receive in turn.

So many questions that are not....for men. I get whatever all that was..well was for attention. But I'm bored, you poor bastards know I'll just add to whatever. So, I've made a nonsensical reply. I'm like the cleansing rinse at wine tasting things. Or I'm the trash can you spit in. Regardless. You read it, it's on you.

So many questions that are not....for men. I get whatever all that was..well was for attention. But I'm bored, you poor bastards know I'll just add to whatever. So, I've made a nonsensical reply. I'm like the cleansing rinse at wine tasting things. Or I'm the trash can you spit in. Regardless. You read it, it's on you.
You are not trash, please add as much nonsensical things as you can muster, someone has to 😇✨

the never having kids, 'fella' on the comp, leaving the forum for good in Nov? No. Just hoping the nonsense actually left. But, I've never been too bright

the never having kids, 'fella' on the comp, leaving the forum for good in Nov? No. Just hoping the nonsense actually left. But, I've never been too bright
At me sweetie.. why arent you back in my pms begging to talk to me?

And I wanttt you to lie, please lie lol obsessed with me Jesus christ

I just wanted to make sure you weren't suicidal...you were darker than me...and I am dying
Then why be horrible to me? I have no idea what I did to you… I had an attempt and lost my pregnancy and you are making fun of me for what?

Let us do the pantomime of washing our hands of each other. You be you, I'm me. We never interact again. Deal?
Oh please, stop following me around, making rude comments about me, and sure I can agree to that. I’m sorry im not even trying to be rude to you, all I said was im not interested, that shouldnt be a crime, I shouldnt have to get cyber bullied by you constantly for that… you took it too far. I’m done if you are.

Latest posts

Back