Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
male and female psychology is different.
i doubt many men would be offended if a random woman sent him her pussy pic.
Not that I am many men but I strongly disagree with this.

I prefer to be acquainted with those I am playful with. But I still don't want love buttons in my email.

Not that I am many men but I strongly disagree with this.

I prefer to be acquainted with those I am playful with. But I still don't want love buttons in my email.
I don't think the difference would be that stark, and men may not see it as much of an affront.

At least we can be pretty sure women aren't behind the sending of phallic photos.
Uummm....I wouldn't be so certain lol.
But I do know two who have, for ishts and giggles, while posing as men, on a dating website.
There's just too many personnality variations in the world to deal in absolutes, rather than the probable. You're affirmation is PROBABLY true...but I wouldn't say absolutely 😉

Yhg3t19.jpg

Do men fall in love with women they are afraid to approach or do they fall in love with women they feel comfortable with?

The former, although it's not much to do with love.

Focussing on being comfortable around someone is the mentality of an older man looking for a stable companion.

Last edited:
Focussing on being comfortable around someone is the mentality of an older man looking for a stable companion.
I'll disagree with this. Not that it is wrong, but it's case by case. Me, for instants, even as a teenager I've wanted the long term relationship. I don't know how to 'seduce' women into a one night stand. I need to be comfortable with a woman, and that takes a time investment.

OK, so I'm not a man but, sometimes I would like to know what you guys think :) Soooo here is the thread to do it in.

Here is your first question. When a man asks you what you are doing this weekend, what does that mean? And why do they do that with no intentions of asking a girl out? lol!!! It's like:

Guy: What are you doing this weekend?
Girl: Oh nuttin.
Guy: Well, have fun.
Girl: **thinks to herself** what the hell was that? He asks me what I am doing and then doesn't ask me out**giggles**
he was probably just asking a question or he got nervous

Do men fall in love with women they are afraid to approach or do they fall in love with women they feel comfortable with?

Define "fall in love" as opposed to "have feelings for".
Many men think with their second brain more often than not, which muddles the issue. But I think in generally well balanced individuals, the latter will be truer than the former, though both have happened.

If you fall in love, and you fall out of love, was it love?

I think 'feelings for' is a prerequisite of falling in love. It's not like love can come in a glance. You can enjoy each others company without either, which I think is a prerequisite of feelings for. It takes time.

Many men think with their second brain
You men with the little head? That doesn't necessarily have to do with feelings or love. It's an entirely different emotion.

Define "fall in love" as opposed to "have feelings for".
Many men think with their second brain more often than not, which muddles the issue. But I think in generally well balanced individuals, the latter will be truer than the former, though both have happened.
I don't know what is the difference. I thought they had the same meaning. I'm not a native speaker.

In my experience, you fall in love with women who you feel comfortable with.
True love comes from a mutual understanding of each other's existence, including common interests, goals, fears, traumas, as well as tolerating, accepting and liking those differences. The other is just plain infatuation.

I actually asked that question too. How would men feel if they got an unsolicited vagina pic. lol
I think you have to put yourself in the mentality of the people who send them in the first place. So if you were a guy in that position they'd be thrilled since I think the goal is to start some kind of sexual relationship, be it electronic or personal, and so would probably respond with their own as a sort of "hello".

I think you have to put yourself in the mentality of the people who send them in the first place. So if you were a guy in that position they'd be thrilled since I think the goal is to start some kind of sexual relationship, be it electronic or personal, and so would probably respond with their own as a sort of "hello".
I've had it twice, well one was an unsolicited boob pic, I definitely wasn't thrilled or looking for a sexual relationship and no I didn't respond with one of my own

Latest posts

Back