Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Yeah, no, that's fine, I know the think tank even though I'm not a reader, also familiar with the concept of paradise or even the second coming, aka paradise on earth, but I've never heard of "5D Earth". I cant find anything on that page, what were you reading exactly?

5D Earth is that, Paradise on Earth. And you end up there with your twin flame as "dating partner". And since she is my twin flame .....

5D Earth is that, Paradise on Earth. And you end up there with your twin flame as "dating partner". And since she is my twin flame .....
Please dont do this to me... I'm gonna be looking into this tonight for hours when I should be sleeping lol.

Please dont do this to me... I'm gonna be looking into this tonight for hours when I should be sleeping lol.

I feel you. :D I started to have strange dreams during quarantine , which drove me insane ..... So I needed some answers. That is how I turned myself to spiritual / religion stuff. :D

Sorry ladies, can I ask, do your partners let you outside alone? I attempted to go out on my own today which is a huge step for me, I called my mum and she motivated me to do it. I was going to go to a park and back. My partner well…. He wouldnt let me, he walked in on me doing my make up and said no, he will come and I feel like maybe I wont get better if he keeps protecting me, but im so grateful for the protection he provides to me…idk I just wondered how you’d explain without sounding ungrateful?

Sorry ladies, can I ask, do your partners let you outside alone? I attempted to go out on my own today which is a huge step for me, I called my mum and she motivated me to do it. I was going to go to a park and back. My partner well…. He wouldnt let me, he walked in on me doing my make up and said no, he will come and I feel like maybe I wont get better if he keeps protecting me, but im so grateful for the protection he provides to me…idk I just wondered how you’d explain without sounding ungrateful?
It's YOUR life, not your partner's. If he won't "let" you go out, you need to tell him to fresia off, unless he had a **** good reason for saying no...which, unless you have other plans you forgot about or he's planning a surprise, there is no good reason. That's a HUGE red flag.

It's YOUR life, not your partner's. If he won't "let" you go out, you need to tell him to fresia off, unless he had a **** good reason for saying no...which, unless you have other plans you forgot about or he's planning a surprise, there is no good reason. That's a HUGE red flag.
Yeah like I think he just worries about me getting hurt, but my friends say their boyfriends dont let them go out alone if its dark but its sunny in the UK today so wanted to push myself a little and theres a farmers market on so theres sooo many people around so I thought i would be safe to just loop there and back.

Yeah like I think he just worries about me getting hurt, but my friends say their boyfriends dont let them go out alone if its dark but its sunny in the UK today so wanted to push myself a little and theres a farmers market on so theres sooo many people around so I thought i would be safe to just loop there and back.
If it was worry, he would have phrased it differently. It's controlling.
You seem to be ready, your mom thinks it's a good idea, I say go anyway.

Would you / do you share makeup with your friends / family? I've watched TV shows and movies where they are fixing up the actors and actresses and thought there's no way I would ever share makeup with anybody. I guess I would have to buy a makeup set for my own use and tell the makeup artists only to use my makeup on me.

What do you women think about sharing makeup with strangers / other actors and actresses? BTW, I don't use any makeup. I kind of don't like seeing it on guys on TV either. But, I know it's a thing. So.......

Would you / do you share makeup with your friends / family? I've watched TV shows and movies where they are fixing up the actors and actresses and thought there's no way I would ever share makeup with anybody. I guess I would have to buy a makeup set for my own use and tell the makeup artists only to use my makeup on me.

What do you women think about sharing makeup with strangers / other actors and actresses? BTW, I don't use any makeup. I kind of don't like seeing it on guys on TV either. But, I know it's a thing. So.......
I do and have shared with family and friends. Even the stuff you aren't supposed to, like mascara and lip stuff. Not sure I would with a stranger though. Maybe if we were using disposable brushes.

I'm so used to it, never really thought about it deeply before, usually they use disposable brushes and apply lipstick with Q-tips. I always stole my sisters make up and she stole mine.

I'm so used to it, never really thought about it deeply before, usually they use disposable brushes and apply lipstick with Q-tips. I always stole my sisters make up and she stole mine.
So, this seems better. But, I'm sure they double dip don't they? Have you ever heard of anybody getting something from someone else from sharing makeup?

I just looked this up:

"Other diseases associated with sharing makeup include the herpes virus, which causes cold sores, and dermatitis. Keeping your makeup fresh and your skin clean can help you avoid illness. Keep reading for tips on makeup hygiene."

https://www.vodogram.com/is-it-bad-to-share-makeup/
Lol very true, you should look up the risks of getting a wax in the wrong parlour or eyebrows threaded... yikesss

So, this seems better. But, I'm sure they double dip don't they? Have you ever heard of anybody getting something from someone else from sharing makeup?
nah they put it on a little pallet, like what artists use lol and then just use disposable brushes. I have never heard of that to be fair, but like abstamyous sorta said mascara is the most risky.

Latest posts

Back