Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol very true, you should look up the risks of getting a wax in the wrong parlour or eyebrows threaded... yikesss
OMG! I never even thought about that other stuff. It's so easy being a guy.

BTW, I haven't combed my hair in well over eight years even though I have a full head of hair. I put on a baseball hat and I'm all set to go out. Ha! Ha!

OMG! I never even thought about that other stuff. It's so easy being a guy.

BTW, I haven't combed my hair in well over eight years even though I have a full head of hair. I put on a baseball hat and I'm all set to go out. Ha! Ha!
but is it like really long, mid back?

but is it like really long, mid back?
Ha! ha! No it's boring. Short on the sides and back, and mid-length on top. When I was working I put in hair gel. It looked something like this: Except the face looked WAY different.

iu

I got one; what's up with you girls liking ir loving men who obviously have no idea what deodorants are in 2022? These guys stink up the joint yet women date them. The Hell?

So, I have a question it's not about dating or relationships it is more for analyzing what a women's perspective on this matter is.

My questions to the women are:

When you meet a man I real life and he builds up the courage to speak with you, what is going through your mind?

Do you automatically think (hey this guy is trying to hit on me) and respond to him quick stating your intentions?

Do you allow him to speak and try to make your decision about his intentions after he is done, or do you cut him off if he is boring?

Do you lie and say you have a boyfriend to throw him off?

Do you flirt with him to make him feel good or feel like he has a shot (when you have no intention of dating him?)

What if he is talking to you simply to engage in conversation, or is looking for friendship do you put him on a trail period?

Do you entertain this notion of friendship and give him your number or tell him you will see him around?

Do you judge the man on his appearance, or do you judge him on his actions?

There are more questions I have but this I feel is the top ones that come to my mind since the thread asks if we the (men) have a question for you the (women) these are genuine questions and would help me a lot if you would entertain these topics any one of them or all if you like, thank you for your time.

I got one; what's up with you girls liking ir loving men who obviously have no idea what deodorants are in 2022? These guys stink up the joint yet women date them. The Hell?
Lol I mean... I like a man that smells... like he's been chopping wood all day lmao I joke, I dont knowwww I cant answer as guys I date smell better than me lmao.

Lol I mean... I like a man that smells... like he's been chopping wood all day lmao I joke, I dont knowwww I cant answer as guys I date smell better than me lmao.
I'm talking bout stinky men who smell way too strongly of sweat, as in "never figured out how to use a deodorant" never got that. It seems to be a growing phenom. As a man who usually wears perfume, except incidentally when I'm chopping wood 🤪, this stumps me. What is it, the "beastly aroma"? 🤔

So, I have a question it's not about dating or relationships it is more for analyzing what a women's perspective on this matter is.

My questions to the women are:

When you meet a man I real life and he builds up the courage to speak with you, what is going through your mind?

Do you automatically think (hey this guy is trying to hit on me) and respond to him quick stating your intentions?

Do you allow him to speak and try to make your decision about his intentions after he is done, or do you cut him off if he is boring?

Do you lie and say you have a boyfriend to throw him off?

Do you flirt with him to make him feel good or feel like he has a shot (when you have no intention of dating him?)

What if he is talking to you simply to engage in conversation, or is looking for friendship do you put him on a trail period?

Do you entertain this notion of friendship and give him your number or tell him you will see him around?

Do you judge the man on his appearance, or do you judge him on his actions?

There are more questions I have but this I feel is the top ones that come to my mind since the thread asks if we the (men) have a question for you the (women) these are genuine questions and would help me a lot if you would entertain these topics any one of them or all if you like, thank you for your time.
Oh god... I wish there was a one size fits all answer to this... but for me it goes a little something like...

A) I always allow him to speak, not because I am always interested in whatever he is talking about but because 9/10 he'd probably be able to seriously injure me if I make him upset in any way...

B) I only lie about having a boyfriend if I sense a simple no will not do the trick in the situation or it's late and I am on my own...

C) I keep my answers short so I doubt it, but every time I breathe I apparently flirt so who knows lol

D) I dont trust that any man wants to be my friend, because 99.99% do not. Everytime I try to be friends with a man it starts off well and then I get that 2am text that he's always been in love with me and blah blah...

E) Finallyyyy I do not judge men on their appearance, I judge them on their gender... not sure if thats any better lol I just think, uhh here's another man that I do not want in my space but I will treat him with respect and hope I survive the encounter.

I'd never wanna discourage a man from approaching anyone, even myself, despite how uncomfortable it can be for both sides, I think people should be able to interact with each other, would be amazing if men who cant handle rejection refrain from approaching anyone though, as... you shouldn't ask a question if no isn't an option.

I'm talking bout stinky men who smell way too strongly of sweat, as in "never figured out how to use a deodorant" never got that. It seems to be a growing phenom. As a man who usually wears perfume, except incidentally when I'm chopping wood 🤪, this stumps me. What is it, the "beastly aroma"? 🤔
Who are these men.... that smell like beasts in the night lool I never imagined such men roamed Canada of all places lol Nopes, I know nothing about this, I cant help! Unless... it's some deep pheromones thing and to other men ... they smell awful and to me they smell like... ma-ma-ma-ma-mannnnnnn 😅

That my friend is called the stench of discovery
Oh god... I wish there was a one size fits all answer to this... but for me it goes a little something like...

A) I always allow him to speak, not because I am always interested in whatever he is talking about but because 9/10 he'd probably be able to seriously injure me if I make him upset in any way...

B) I only lie about having a boyfriend if I sense a simple no will not do the trick in the situation or it's late and I am on my own...

C) I keep my answers short so I doubt it, but every time I breathe I apparently flirt so who knows lol

D) I dont trust that any man wants to be my friend, because 99.99% do not. Everytime I try to be friends with a man it starts off well and then I get that 2am text that he's always been in love with me and blah blah...

E) Finallyyyy I do not judge men on their appearance, I judge them on their gender... not sure if thats any better lol I just think, uhh here's another man that I do not want in my space but I will treat him with respect and hope I survive the encounter.

I'd never wanna discourage a man from approaching anyone, even myself, despite how uncomfortable it can be for both sides, I think people should be able to interact with each other, would be amazing if men who cant handle rejection refrain from approaching anyone though, as... you shouldn't ask a question if no isn't an option.
thank you for the feedback you didn't have to answer all of them I didn't even expect most to answer 2 so I thank you for your time and information.

Still wonder what other women might think hopefully others will answer the question as well so that way we can get feedback for multiple sources and compare and contrast the information to get a better understanding.

Thank you for your time

It would be interesting to know what distinguishes interesting men from "just another man" trying it on. Maybe meeting by chance, or the appearance of Indifference somehow puts him in a better, more worthwhile category.

Depressing to think whenever you ask a woman out they're likely to be thinking some or all of the above.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know what distinguishes interesting men from "just another man" trying it on. Maybe meeting by chance, or the appearance of Indifference somehow puts him in a better, more worthwhile category.

Depressing to think whenever you ask a woman out they're likely to be thinking some or all of the above.
This is the thing, it has a lot to do with many factors, the only way I can describe it to men is imagine trying to make friends in prison and a vast majority of the men there are superior to you in strength... there is a chance a man who approaches you genuinely wants to be your friend and a chance they wanna well... make you their prison wife... How would you feel every time one approaches you? You really wanna believe that no one is that sick and awful, but if anything happens to you, everyone will say, well you know what men are like, why go out alone... why go out alone so late... why wear that.. and so on and so on and soo bloody on. My brother hates that comparison but it's the best I got lol

Honestly, some woman on here will say oh nooo not all women, I dont feel like that... which is probably true. However, I get approached daily, to the point I wear wedding rings, hats, I only go gym with my brother, and my ex takes me places, anywhere I need to go and I still... still... get approached. Even just trying to be a friendly member on here various men want my number, and when they dont get it well... well... anyway... I won't do that. My point is, some women are treated very differently by men, I am one of them, not every woman experiences this, so not every woman will feel like this. It's not bragging when men dont leave you alone for women, its harassment and the sad thing is how is the next guy to know he's the 16th guy to try for your number that day? How friendly can you keep being by number 16? If you have 16 cold calls by number 3 you are swearing down the phone feeling harassed, no?

This is the thing, it has a lot to do with many factors, the only way I can describe it to men is imagine trying to make friends in prison and a vast majority of the men there are superior to you in strength... there is a chance a man who approaches you genuinely wants to be your friend and a chance they wanna well... make you their prison wife... How would you feel every time one approaches you? You really wanna believe that no one is that sick and awful, but if anything happens to you, everyone will say, well you know what men are like, why go out alone... why go out alone so late... why wear that.. and so on and so on and soo bloody on. My brother hates that comparison but it's the best I got lol

Honestly, some woman on here will say oh nooo not all women, I dont feel like that... which is probably true. However, I get approached daily, to the point I wear wedding rings, hats, I only go gym with my brother, and my ex takes me places, anywhere I need to go and I still... still... get approached. Even just trying to be a friendly member on here various men want my number, and when they dont get it well... well... anyway... I won't do that. My point is, some women are treated very differently by men, I am one of them, not every woman experiences this, so not every woman will feel like this. It's not bragging when men dont leave you alone for women, its harassment and the sad thing is how is the next guy to know he's the 16th guy to try for your number that day? How friendly can you keep being by number 16? If you have 16 cold calls by number 3 you are swearing down the phone feeling harassed, no?
I don't know what to say to any of this.

you have a unique way of thinking and I respect you for that. would like to hear other girls opinons as well but (maybe I will maybe I won't) usually people tend to not answer my questions but I am still curious.
I understand hopefully there will be others as well to shed some more light on these questions

You're just so cute, sorry I cant take it 🙊 🙈

you have a unique way of thinking and I respect you for that. would like to hear other girls opinons as well but (maybe I will maybe I won't) usually people tend to not answer my questions but I am still curious.

I understand hopefully there will be others as well to shed some more light on these questions
Yeps, unique as they come and thanks for your respect kind sir! But yes, knock knock other ladies, I always find it interesting how different they see things.

You're just so cute, sorry I cant take it 🙊 🙈

Yeps, unique as they come and thanks for your respect kind sir! But yes, knock knock other ladies, I always find it interesting how different they see things.
that's why I am also interested (diversity)

Latest posts

Back