Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a question for the ladies.
What makes a female genuinely care about a male?
Care enough to be truthful with him?
Is it looks?
Is it accomplishments?
Is it stupid crap like dancing/clubbing or telling jokes or being a gangster or fist fighting over a parking space?
What differentiates in the female mind between caring about a male vs. treating him like a walking ATM machine?
I really want to know.

Apologies if I am coming off like a jerk.
Someone lied to me this week.
Over something stupid.
I genuinely don't care about the outcome. A simple "no" would have been fine.
I'm just annoyed about being lied to. Again. For the umpteenth time.
Why is honesty so hard for females?
OK...ok...for some females...
I will say its the same as what makes a man see a woman as more than a easy bit of meat to pump and dump.

I think everyone over complicates it but its all about needs being met. I met a guy who would do anything for me, whatever I said, but I needed discipline from my man and thus my needs were not met. I guess its like that.

In my opinion, its hard to be honest with men because the threat of violence is always there. Men arent the best with rejection and can often become violent, even towards themselves. I’ve had guys I have said nothing romantic to threaten to commit suicide because I dont wanna date them… its… scary.

Why do women find a man more attractive when other women like him too?
I think its basic human psychology, watching someone else eat can often make you hungry 😅

Biology. They want the kids who would be liked by others. It works for both, just men can afford to have sex wih low-rang women without loosing a few years brining up "strange" kids.

Because female spend more afford to rise a child, talking about people, women at least "loose" more than a year to get a child, and also the risk their lives, while men only risk some calories. The more you risk, the more you want to succed.
And the social approoving of having a high-rank parnter. Men also prefer to have the hot chicks, because they would me more cool with them.

Talking not about people, in some exepriements(real science I mean, but don't have a link right now) females would prefer a male who is more popular even if they prefer other type. The species where male doesn't care about their children or care a little, males would prefer the more the better.

However people are a little bit more difficult than all above, so there are a lot of other opions.
I am not interested in anyone who has a partner so can only answer to your question from a biology point of view.

I will say its the same as what makes a man see a woman as more than a easy bit of meat to pump and dump.

I think everyone over complicates it but its all about needs being met. I met a guy who would do anything for me, whatever I said, but I needed discipline from my man and thus my needs were not met. I guess its like that.

In my opinion, its hard to be honest with men because the threat of violence is always there. Men arent the best with rejection and can often become violent, even towards themselves. I’ve had guys I have said nothing romantic to threaten to commit suicide because I dont wanna date them… its… scary.

I think its basic human psychology, watching someone else eat can often make you hungry 😅
I think there's some measure of truth to it. I've met some guys that were exactly as you described, the whole suicide thing. I think it's real unhealthy and a form of manipulation. It's rather low. I think it's kind of a cover, so as to not have to deal with any kind of rejection. Fact is though... rejection is normal. It happens. If course it isn't fun, but you can't decide what someone else thinks or feels, you HAVE to be able to be able to deal with "I want out of this relationship, it's not working anymore".
If you're any iind of man, I think it's important to be able to deal with that gracefully. Or at least, in a non toxic way.

This is interesting.
I always assumed females lie to males because they simply didn't respect them or view them as not being significant enough to deserve the truth. What's even more interesting is that for me, personally, just about the ONLY thing that makes me angry is untruthfulness. I would rather hear her say all kinds of critical and even insulting things about my looks, build, personality, etc... than being told some sugar coated lie.

I would guess the vast majority of men take all forms of rejection/criticism without reacting in a violent manner. But I suppose if a female has one incident out of hundreds, it will stick in her craw and influence future behavior.

Anyways, thanks for the response.

which do you prefer (with a long term partner) ? ... to share the same
- bed
- room
- house
what about bathrooms

Last edited:
I’ve often wondered that myself. I don’t think all women are like that just the ones that can’t really think for themselves or those that only want what someone else has. It’s like the little girls in jr high that only want the clothes, shoes, accessories after seeing someone else make the things look cute. I’m sure there’s more to it in regards to men and I’m not saying a man or any person is an accessory.

This is interesting.
I always assumed females lie to males because they simply didn't respect them or view them as not being significant enough to deserve the truth. What's even more interesting is that for me, personally, just about the ONLY thing that makes me angry is untruthfulness. I would rather hear her say all kinds of critical and even insulting things about my looks, build, personality, etc... than being told some sugar coated lie.

I would guess the vast majority of men take all forms of rejection/criticism without reacting in a violent manner. But I suppose if a female has one incident out of hundreds, it will stick in her craw and influence future behavior.

Anyways, thanks for the response.

It depends what you consider to be violent I guess but if you think the majority of men say “okay” and walk away … they do not when it comes to me anyway. I’ve been insulted almost every time, threatened more than a quarter of the times and finally experienced physical violence on 3 occasions, its sadly the reason I have brain damage today. Most on here know my story so yeah, no worries I hope you get some more responses this thread used to be way more popular 😇

It depends what you consider to be violent I guess but if you think the majority of men say “okay” and walk away … they do not when it comes to me anyway. I’ve been insulted almost every time, threatened more than a quarter of the times and finally experienced physical violence on 3 occasions, its sadly the reason I have brain damage today. Most on here know my story so yeah, no worries I hope you get some more responses this thread used to be way more popular 😇
That's just HORRIBLE!
I have never done anything but say OK and walk away, and I simply assumed most males are the same.
Please be extremely careful in the future.

Here's a question for the ladies.
What makes a female genuinely care about a male?
Care enough to be truthful with him?
Is it looks?
Is it accomplishments?
Is it stupid crap like dancing/clubbing or telling jokes or being a gangster or fist fighting over a parking space?
What differentiates in the female mind between caring about a male vs. treating him like a walking ATM machine?
I really want to know.

Apologies if I am coming off like a jerk.
Someone lied to me this week.
Over something stupid.
I genuinely don't care about the outcome. A simple "no" would have been fine.
I'm just annoyed about being lied to. Again. For the umpteenth time.
Why is honesty so hard for females?
OK...ok...for some females...
I'm generally always truthful. As you may have picked up, I don't sugarcoat. Lol. So I guess it takes them being a human being.

I don't really understand the point of lying, the other person always (or almost always) finds out.

Okay ladies, I have a question.

So a little background. You have an ex with whom you have kids with, so you and your ex see each other and talk.
If you were dating this guy and he asked his ex to pick up something for him because it was always closed when he went by the store and it was 20 miles out of the way and his ex was going to that store ...would you be angry about it?

I'm generally always truthful. As you may have picked up, I don't sugarcoat.
That's an excellent trait.
So I guess it takes them being a human being.
Well, we're all human beings.
Some of us are honest and some not.
I dunno, maybe just the types of females I have spent most of my time with are prone to lying.
Or maybe I am just easy to lie to - even though I think they know that I know and they are not pulling off the lie.
I've had girls double down on ridiculous lies even when I present them with indisputable evidence that cannot be refuted.
I even had a girl continue a lie to me (she took 2 $100 bills out of my wallet when I was in the shower) after I told her that I FORGAVE her for doing it and was not angry at her - which I meant. She still wouldn't admit it outright, though she cracked just a bit.

So a little background. You have an ex with whom you have kids with, so you and your ex see each other and talk.
If you were dating this guy and he asked his ex to pick up something for him because it was always closed when he went by the store and it was 20 miles out of the way and his ex was going to that store ...would you be angry about it?
I think that if I were dating someone who still had a friendship with an ex then I must feel pretty confident that someone running to the store for them is just that. Then again I wouldn’t run to the store for anyone but will ask anyone to go for me. This is why I don’t fool with people. It just doesn’t seem like it’s worth the energy.

I think that if I were dating someone who still had a friendship with an ex then I must feel pretty confident that someone running to the store for them is just that. Then again I wouldn’t run to the store for anyone but will ask anyone to go for me. This is why I don’t fool with people. It just doesn’t seem like it’s worth the energy.

It doesn't happen often. Just every once in a blue moon, they'll both be really busy and I'll mention I'm going somewhere, so he will ask if I'll grab him one thing. Since he's been with his girlfriend (3 or 4 years), it's happened like once.

But I just don't see it as that big of a deal. I would do it for anyone that asked, it's not a HIM thing....

Nah, in my head it would be like… let her be the maid 😅 in reality its probably just a man being logical but my logic is always… im better shes nothing and thus … no jealousy.

Not angry but I'd find it strange he talks to his ex that much that he knew where they were. It all depends on the situation of course.

Trust is very important :) and honesty. If he would just let me know about the stuff going on it would be fine I guess.

Women, are you annoyed that people answer questions intended for you?

For example on quora I looked up the question "Why do women lose interest in me so quickly" and all the top responses were know it all men who were so sure they know what women think. I don't want to hear what a man has to say about a question directed to women!

So does it annoy that men do this...

For example on quora I looked up the question "Why do women lose interest in me so quickly" and all the top responses were know it all men who were so sure they know what women think. I don't want to hear what a man has to say about a question directed to women!

Only when the answer is completely over the top and utterly ridiculous. lol But even then, not so much. There are always going to be people who think they know better, even if they don't have a clue. It's just a part of life. Hell, even in this thread, I think men answer more than the women.

- bed
- room
- house
- none
what about bathrooms

It has never bothered me sometimes it gives the convo more traction that way 🙂 sometimes i can read an answer by a man and add more about where I agree with what they said and where I feel they may be confused.

- bed
- room
- house
- none
what about bathrooms
Share the same everything 😇 can be scary but im way too clingy for long distance to work for long.

Share the same everything 😇 can be scary but im way too clingy for long distance to work for long.
on a really long term wouldn't you like more comfort space (different bed) or privacy (different room) ... it can also be good for the passion maintenance ... but cant work for everyone indeed

Latest posts

Back