Quiet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we'll just do basic. I read a meme today. Does anyone remember 'heads up, 7 up?' I had forgotten about that game

Is that game like you have to warn as many people as you can before they accidentally drink 7Up thinking it's Sprite?

Is that game like you have to warn as many people as you can before they accidentally drink 7Up thinking it's Sprite?
fresia that was funny. No, all students put their head down on the desk, and make a fist and stick your thumb up. And someone pushes it down. I only vaguely remember it. I can't remember the rest. I think you were supposed to detect the thumb pusher. That's the part I'm stuck on

How is dunk funnier? That doesn't make any ******* sense? How do you accidentally dunk?

How is dunk funnier? That doesn't make any ******* sense? How do you accidentally dunk?
Follow me here. You're going to 'accidentally' dunk people into 7 UP. But it's Sprite. Ok, well, I thought it was funny. Whatever. I'll still laugh at what I think is funny

The accident in your scenario is that it’s sprite not 7up. So still doesn’t explain any accidental dunking.

Latest posts

Back