Quiet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I choose such obscure times because, well, I look for the similarly lonely. Now, I get times vary across this wonderfully spherical planet we reside on. But, I'm looking to find someone that lonely they are just hoping there is another soul out there. I can always adjust accordingly. But, until that time, you poor people that have to read my nonsense. Or don't, because it really is basically nonsense

>types nonsense for nonsense sake< If only certain animals could speak, like pets let's say, do you think they'd tell us that birds are the prophets of doom? If you lose control of your vehicle and drive off a bridge, do you keep hitting the brakes? If you could fly, would you fly into a window? Is 'jazz hands' a proper response to your friends admission that their partner has been cheating on them? I love ❤️ quiet time.

How does this have three pages alre.....oh...it's mostly me typing at myself. Jesus, I love entertaining myself apparently. Fun fact, when I was 'encouraged' to journal daily, it was basically this, but on notebook paper. I still have these notebooks, and the dumb ass honeysuckle I'd write...I don't know where I'm going with this

Let's see...what can start a conversation? This is vanilla. Perfect moment. Mundane, extravagant, all on your creativity. Or, just dont...nothing gained or lost.

How does this have three pages alre.....oh...it's mostly me typing at myself. Jesus, I love entertaining myself apparently. Fun fact, when I was 'encouraged' to journal daily, it was basically this, but on notebook paper. I still have these notebooks, and the dumb ass honeysuckle I'd write...I don't know where I'm going with this
When you can entertain yourself you don't NEED anybody else. I strive for that.

Regardless, here's a thought. So, at least a few of us have thought about end times. Between shows that are all about it, fears of whatever global catastrophe may happen next, or you just like dystopian works of literary fiction, what's your biggest concern? Mine is that the zoos will lose the most dangerous exhibits. Tigers and polar bears, sure. But primates. Imagine these ******* things getting free, and having access to literal tools. They're already exponentially stronger than us. A chimpanzee with a sword or shotgun? How about a Silverback with a sledgehammer? Wake up to that ripping apart your makeshift shelter.

Regardless, here's a thought. So, at least a few of us have thought about end times. Between shows that are all about it, fears of whatever global catastrophe may happen next, or you just like dystopian works of literary fiction, what's your biggest concern? Mine is that the zoos will lose the most dangerous exhibits. Tigers and polar bears, sure. But primates. Imagine these ******* things getting free, and having access to literal tools. They're already exponentially stronger than us. A chimpanzee with a sword or shotgun? How about a Silverback with a sledgehammer? Wake up to that ripping apart your makeshift shelter.
Even read Planet of the Apes or seen the movie franchise? 😁 (I'm partial to the original 1960's/70's version of the latter compared to the reboot 2000's version - but each to their own)

Latest posts

Back