Quiet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather take a chance with a semi intelligent primate that understands language than one who only sees us as it's jailers. Humans loathe their jailers, and we're still technically in civilization. They had trees, and streams, and calm...and then these hairless frail oppressors put them in the equivalent of a frog in a plastic cage with a twig and a leaf to 'simulate' their natural environment? No, give me Hollywood angry apes

Not sure where of if it fits, but I'm thinking to dial back the assertive/aggressive aspect of my forum persona

The ghosts that lurk away everyday are really just that ghosts,that want to see what is going on.

Voyeurs serve a purpose occasionally. Never would have known of Rodney King if a person...in the early 90's...just happened to be walking innocently along the streets with a 14 pound camcorder. At night. In a residential area.

Man...I know it's statistically improbable...but, if some bad ***** ranted like this..I'd sacrifice the possibility of acknowledgement to let them know they set the hook. I'm sure they'd eviscerate me...but I hope I get that chance...

1n2hie.jpg

And....who am I disturbing if no one is typing? I just don't get the level of commitment. No one is here. No one cares...

I do admit, I love typing when no one is technically present. It means, no one should care. When I was getting my HS diploma through night school( that was working a full time job, and showing up with...I'll be kind and call them undesirables...that's very nice) we had one class, and he wanted journals. And, fun lie, If we didn't circle the date, he wouldn't read it. Such a lie. But I did this whole story about a conflicted hit man who had to end lives not paid for. I circled it every time. This honeysuckle here, this dribble, these rants...I type thinking someone at some point will read it. Then...they have this messed up weird ass post they may remember down the road.

Latest posts

Back