Quizzes - Just For Fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zero

Reaction score
Every now and then I come across a quiz that I take, just for fun. So, instead of creating separate threads for this or that quiz, I thought it would be nice to have a place for all of them, where we can post whatever quiz we find interesting and fun to do.

Here`s what I`ve come across today:
What Type Of Woman Are You Really? (Fun Quiz)

And my result is:
The Artist

[youtube]J91ti_MpdHA[/youtube]

You are an artist! The creative force is burning inside you like fire. Your soul is young and lively, you see everything as a work of art, and no matter what, you never give up on the things that matter to you most. You see beauty in every thing and every situation, and as long as there is beauty and art in your life, you'd feel complete.

The Independent Woman

(Insert Destiny's Child here :club: )  

[font=pbRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are a true independent woman! You love and live for accomplishing goals on your own. You don't like to rely on others for a thing you can do by yourself, but you also know there's no shame in asking for help from time to time. You take great pride in your many accomplishments, because you know they are yours and no one else's. You go girl[/font]

Another one:
The Door You Pick Can Tell Your Future

My Choice: Door Number Three

[size=large][font=georgia, palatino, serif]You must be very cautious. You have an inclination to venture into the unknown, and while your sense of adventure could eventually pay off, you’re going to walk right by warning signs.[/font]
[/size][font=georgia, palatino, serif]The fire hydrant is a symbol of the possibilities of danger, but what’s on the other side of the door is anyone’s guess. If you have felt the repercussions of taking too many risks lately, maybe it’s time to proceed with a little more caution.[/font]
[size=large][font=georgia, palatino, serif]The number 26, hanging over the door, is an important number for many Judeo-Christian people as it symbolizes God. Even though you’re taking a risky path, and whether or not you believe, take comfort in knowing that someone will watch out for you.[/font][/size]​

So today I ran into this one: How much of a perfectionist are you?

Result: You're a perfectionist, 100%. Nothing can be hidden from you. (9/10)

Took another version of the same quiz: How perfectionist are you?

Result: Ultra High: You Are A Perfectionist!! 100% perfectionist!!

Well well, we don't want to encourage your perfectionism, but you got the perfect score!! You were able to successfully spot ALL the asymmetrical and none-perfect shapes.
Being a perfectionist is not an easy task. You are smart, observant and aspire to be perfect in absolutely every aspect of your life. Most of the time you are, but you obviously don't know it.
It's great that you want things to be done the best way possible, but you also need to give your brain a little rest.
And yes, it looks like your astonishing perfectionism is your only imperfection :)

Hm, don`t know what to say. Is that good or bad? They seemed pretty easy to spot.

zero said:
So today I ran into this one: How much of a perfectionist are you?

Result: You're a perfectionist, 100%. Nothing can be hidden from you. (9/10)

Took another version of the same quiz: How perfectionist are you?

Result: Ultra High: You Are A Perfectionist!! 100% perfectionist!!

Well well, we don't want to encourage your perfectionism, but you got the perfect score!! You were able to successfully spot ALL the asymmetrical and none-perfect shapes.
Being a perfectionist is not an easy task. You are smart, observant and aspire to be perfect in absolutely every aspect of your life. Most of the time you are, but you obviously don't know it.
It's great that you want things to be done the best way possible, but you also need to give your brain a little rest.
And yes, it looks like your astonishing perfectionism is your only imperfection :)

Hm, don`t know what to say. Is that good or bad? They seemed pretty easy to spot.

I got 7/10 on the first one, that one is definitly harder than the second one, don't know my score on that though because it would always goblank after calculating

First : You're on course to perfectionism. But you can accept inaccuracies. 6/10

second: 100%

MisterLonely said:
I got 7/10 on the first one, that one is definitly harder than the second one, don't know my score on that though because it would always goblank after calculating

oh, weird, it should show automatically after you go through all images, somewhere below the page. maybe there was some bug.

Time for another one:
Is your brain easily confused? Take this mindbending quiz to find out just how quick your brain is

Result:
quizresult.png

Well, the first ones seemed too easy, then the ones with the faces gave me a bit of a headache. Idk about confusion, but my memory could surely use an improvement.

welllllll I did the wht kind of woman are you quiz and apparently I am-

The Lover
You are a true lover! You are kind, sexy, passionate and emotional. You adore that feeling of falling for someone, and experiencing those crazy heartbeats, and can sometimes let your feelings get the best of you. You are not quick to judge people, and you can always find the positive side of things. Love is all you need!

I think something went wrong somewhere

I did enjoy the beatles video that went along with it though :)

You brain is definitely easily confused! You don't necessarily have the best eye for detail and you don't always see beneath the surface. When it comes to optical tricks and illusions it takes you a while to figure them out. You are right-brained which means you tap into your creative and abstract side more than your scientific or logical ones. You are talented when it comes to analyzing art and literature, but solving riddles and puzzles just isn't your forte.

AmytheTemperamental said:
You brain is definitely easily confused! You don't necessarily have the best eye for detail and you don't always see beneath the surface. When it comes to optical tricks and illusions it takes you a while to figure them out. You are right-brained which means you tap into your creative and abstract side more than your scientific or logical ones. You are talented when it comes to analyzing art and literature, but solving riddles and puzzles just isn't your forte.
I got the same for that one.

Pick Door:
Door 4
If you chose this door, you are prepared to go to battle.
Whether it’s a legal battle, a struggle for power, or you’re looking for a promotion at work, you have taken the steps to prepare yourself, and it will pay off. The red symbolizes power, as do the castle walls.
Not even iron and sharp edges will frighten you away from claiming what is rightfully yours. You have been locked out from what you wanted for too long, but now that you have crossed the moat, you’re ready take the whole castle.

picked 4 because it was the coolest looking door lol

First perfectionism test:
You're a perfectionist, 100%. Nothing can be hidden from you.
10/10

Second test:
Ultra High: You Are A Perfectionist!!

Is your brain easily confused?:

Your brain is definitely not easily confused. You are pay immaculate attention to detail and never miss a thing. You are very perceptive, intuitive and able to multitask well. You can also sense when people are lying to you or not being true to themselves. You are more of a scientist, or a left-brained person, you are organized and systematic. You use logic and rationale to make decisions which compliments your keen sense of sight and perception.

Although i am easily confused with life haha, fun tests though :).

I chose an answer based on my currently feeling (What would you do on a day off, work on a home project- its just been super busy lately otherwise Id go out). Anyways for that answer, I think I got this .. well wait nvm, I went back to see if Id get something different, nope still this result. Welp. I procrastinate like hell but sure, whatevs lol

[font=pbRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are a strong business woman! You like to aim high and reach for the stars. Your career is a very important aspect of your life, it helps you stretch your mind, meet new people and feel satisfied. You love your family and friends a lot, but in your opinion, there's no greater joy than to accomplish something great by the power of your will and mind[/font]

After a longer break I took this quiz today:
How does your personality divide into different traits?

My Result:
Powerful personality that draws others in!
You're a faithful friend and simply LOVE company! You have a powerful personality that draws others in, be it with your jokes or your superior intellect. However, you don't really let it all go to your head and you try to do your best to be kind and gracious to others.

Hmm, I wouldn`t say I "simply love company", on the contrary, I love solitude. Also, I don`t think i`m funnier than kind and I don`t know jokes to tell, but well, the quiz was fun to take.

Latest posts

Back