Quote of The Day Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis." ~Jack Handey

NoxApex(N/A)

Reaction score
812603_352744038191415_640714497_o.png

Rohini

Rohini Moon
Reaction score
What's your favorite Dostoevsky work?
Haven't read much of it. But from the looks of it, his words are certainly prophetical.

I read more on Russian history regarding the Tsar Nicolas Romanov/Rasputin period... I have so many books on that subject, personal favorite being the one written by Prince Yusopov himself..

Other than that I mainly read about propaganda.. French philosopher Jacque Ellul is hands down my favorite writer.

With an honorable mention to "Religion of the Teutons" by Pierre Daniel Chantepie de la Saussaye - I need to actually find that book and re-read it. Fantastic book.

I generally prefer French writers, because they question more.

Claudia1794

Reaction score
Haven't read much of it. But from the looks of it, his words are certainly prophetical.

I read more on Russian history regarding the Tsar Nicolas Romanov/Rasputin period... I have so many books on that subject, personal favorite being the one written by Prince Yusopov himself..

Other than that I mainly read about propaganda.. French philosopher Jacque Ellul is hands down my favorite writer.

With an honorable mention to "Religion of the Teutons" by Pierre Daniel Chantepie de la Saussaye - I need to actually find that book and re-read it. Fantastic book.

I generally prefer French writers, because they question more.
Question more what?

Latest posts