Quote of The Day Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"And theirs shall be the maidens, chaste as hidden pearls: a retribution in Heaven... We created the maidens and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand" - The Bible

"Nothing matters at the end of life, that is why you have reached the end. Only when we are alive and still have a love for life does anything truly matter."
-Ragian Azariah

Meaning, they second guess everything. Not take every answer they receive at face value.
So, offended could be one way to view it because I might be a little. Confused is most of it though. So, yes you did answer 2 of my questions with very short answers. Then you listed some things and when I asked for suggestions I got crickets. Cool cool but, you made a comment to someone else that you understood where I was coming from in regards to questions not being answered. So, see I was totally cool with you not wanting to suggest any French authors because this is not Goodreads but then I saw that comment and then today you, moments ago actually, answerd, not necessarily in depth, but definitely less vague of an answer you gave me as to why you liked those authors. Obviously you don't have to explain your reasons to me but I genuinely was interested in your answers.

So, offended could be one way to view it because I might be a little. Confused is most of it though. So, yes you did answer 2 of my questions with very short answers. Then you listed some things and when I asked for suggestions I got crickets. Cool cool but, you made a comment to someone else that you understood where I was coming from in regards to questions not being answered. So, see I was totally cool with you not wanting to suggest any French authors because this is not Goodreads but then I saw that comment and then today you, moments ago actually, answerd, not necessarily in depth, but definitely less vague of an answer you gave me as to why you liked those authors. Obviously you don't have to explain your reasons to me but I genuinely was interested in your answers.
edit*messaged privately

Last edited:
"Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" ~ Voltaire ā€œCollection des Lettres sur les Miraclesā€ 1765.

ā€œDo I look like someone who has something to do here on earth?' ā€”That's what I'd like to answer the busybodies who inquire into my activities.ā€
ā€• Emil Cioran

"I need to pee" - Forrest Gump to JFK ("me too")

Last edited:
Important lesson in life - stay under the radar. Never draw attention to yourself, never succumb to arrogrance, greed or delusions of grandeur. Follow these rules and you'll be amazed by the honeysuckle you'll be able to get away with.

I cook, I clean, I fresia, I shut upā€¦ now whereā€™s my ring? šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ Fml

"And now he knows there is no death, because wakefulness can never be destroyed.
When death comes, he watches it too. He will die watching, but watching will not die.

His body will disappear, dust into dust, but watchfulness will remain; it will become a part of the cosmic whole. It will become cosmic consciousness."

~ OSHO

Latest posts

Back