Quote of The Day Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rohini

Reaction score
Couldn't find a regular quote thread to put this in, sorry mods, if I missed it. There's a lot to sift through!
But I was going through some of my saved quotations and I re-read this gem:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

C.S Lewis

I searched for quote of the day.. but all I found were song lyrics. Feel free to delete the topic, mods.
The search feature here sucks (more than it did before). I've found it helps to narrow it down to just a keyword.
But, meh, what's one more quote thread. lol I wasn't trying to get you to delete it, just to let you know there are some. There's probably a thread for everything somewhere around here.

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
Javan

Latest posts

Back