quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walked a mile with Pleasure
She chatted all the way
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.

I walked a mile with Sorrow
And ne’er a word said she
But, oh! The things I learned from her,
When Sorrow walked with me.

Pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment.

Will Rogers

If a heart becomes attached to anything other than Allah, Allah makes him dependent on what he is attached to. And he will be betrayed by it - Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Life is trials and tribulations without end

Nothing worth doing is easy

I wish neither of these things were true. It seems like anything that is easy doesn't matter and anything that matters is hard. But then once you have it you have to wonder if the only reason it matters is because it was so hard to get.

quotes-about-healing.jpg

Remen_DifferenceBetweenFixingAndHealing-768x576.jpg

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

"Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention."
-Deepak Chopra

Also love the one in Colettes signature:
"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth."
- Benjamin Disraeli

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."

- Holden Caulfield, Catcher in the Rye

I feel this.

Hey, I didn't see this til recently. Glad you liked it :)

"As you heal your attractions change too. Toxicity stops looking like excitement, and peace stops feeling like boredom."

Latest posts

Back