Quoting people's post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mack01

Hello. So how do you quote another person's reply? I cant find any quote buttons.

See in the right corner of a post? There are two words, "reply" and "report". If you click reply a preview is created with that post you hit reply in as a quote.

You can optionally manually add in a quote by writing the proper tags, once you see how the forum handles it (i.e. the previous suggestion)

Wayfarer said:
See in the right corner of a post? There are two words, "reply" and "report". If you click reply a preview is created with that post you hit reply in as a quote.

You can optionally manually add in a quote by writing the proper tags, once you see how the forum handles it (i.e. the previous suggestion)
Cheers!
:D

BadGuy said:
can we multiple quote ?

yes, but only manually. Or you can reply once for each post, in different pages, and then copy the preview from one page to the other.

Yes, Way is correct. You used to be able to add on quotes to reply to and it would just add all of them in a New Reply once you clicked that, however, the last big forum update kind of broke that. So, it was a feature that's not working anymore. If I want to quote more than one thing, I simply open the quote by the reply and copy/paste it to what my post is.

Latest posts

Back