RAGE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomuchnothing said:
Hey skorian,

Yes I am similar to that in a way. My dad would and still does frown upon any display of to much emotion (although he frequently displays plenty himself)

Its like he wanted me to be some type of robot that dosnt feel anything or something like that. Maybe it was his way of trying to protect me from getting hurt, just done in a very warped manner.

But yea now I find that all my emotions are more suppressed when anybody is around, although when I'm by myself I tend tend to let them out a bit more.

So yea maybe my upbringing has something to do with it

Sounds like possibly. And yes, one reason why being by yourself is nice.

I tend to go into a state of shell shock sometimes when people get angry. Like I just want to curl up in a ball, hide, and turn invisible. Sometime's so much so that I almost can't help almost instintively doing so.

TIREMASTER27 said:
IM A VERY DISTRUBED INDIVIDULE. i HAVE ANGER AND DEPRESSION TROUBLES. THOUGHTS OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH ARE CONSTENLY IN MY MIND EITHER I WANNA KILL MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE. iVE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE MANY TIMES, IVE NEVER HARMED ANYONE BUT THERE WERE TIMES I WANTED TOO SO BADLY I COULD TASTE IT. mY OWN FAMLY THINKS IM PSYCHO BUT THEY MADE ME THIS WAY.mY LIFE SUCKS AND SO DOSE MYJOB. tHE GOOD IN ME IS STRONG BUT IS WEAKENING. i MAY BECOME THE NEXT TED BUNDY. iF ANYONE OUT THERE THINKS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND ME OR HELP ME. GIVE ME A SHOUT OR A DR WHO DOSE UTHINASIA

Welcome to the party!:D You want to be the guy from "Marry with Children"?

Latest posts

Back