Randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuff4096

Reaction score
I had to remove most of the cool stuff from my office recently, including my only place to vent (my large writing paper), because a pair of clowns made a big deal out of nothing :S This was another items in a long list of things that have made this year pretty sad, which is unfortunate because the year is 13 and that is pretty awesome

I have not been on this site in a very long time and regret leaving in the first place, even though it was not entirely my own choosing. I left behind some very nice people and that sucks (shame on me!). I have come to (re)realize that normal people could never understand the darkness that surrounds me. People on this site have gone through so much and it is nice to have a place where there others who can relate to similar sadness

Anyhow, hopefully it is cool if I waste several hundred bytes to vent in enigmas... RML2K5SHD2K9TO2K13

I hope everyone gets what they are looking for from this site. To me, it is the last island of understanding and compassion in a sea of darkness and sadness

Hey there, welcome back. Sorry to hear about your stuff having to be removed. :\

Latest posts

Back