RANT - I cant win....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
You know I cant win, if I dont post people pm me asking me to "save the site",
If I respond to everyone to try an draw traction to some posts people say I post too much
If I dont post on certain peoples stuff people say I am in a clique....
Like you all tell me what you want lol
Do you want me to post or not? I will do whatever it is you want.
Fed up... always being the bad bloody guy 24/7
I don't wanna make people uncomfortable, so you tell me what you need at this point.

Pm... comment here... whatever just getting sick of this, I am a real person with real feelings, despite popular belief.
I share a lot here, I try to make everyone feel welcome, if I have ever said something to you that made you feel the opposite, tell me, and I apologise.
If you have heard from someone I have some random issue with you, I DONT. IT IS A LIE. I have no idea why theres so many rumours about me on this bloody site
The amount I share you all should really understand I am not exactly someone scared to air my dirty laundry.

I am way too narcissistic to even think about other people. Let alone sit around talking about people or whatever else I supposedly do.
Doesn't even sound like me, and if this crap keeps going on I am going to do something I shouldn't.
Genuinely, because I hate lies and I cant edit, or delete anything on here so let's get some screenshots going because you are full of honeysuckle.

Who cares what other people want or think. What do YOU want and think. That's all that matters.
And trust me, I know how it feels. I just learned to not let it bother me, because these people don't know me. The ones that do know me, know better than to believe the crap.

Oh, good! Here I thought I was going to have to save this site. That's a relief. The pressure is finally gone! Thank you! Ha! ha!

I want you to post whatever you want to post. I want everybody else to either answer your questions and play along or just move onto a different thread. There's plenty of server space for us all to waste. Ha! HA!

and if this crap keeps going on I am going to do something I shouldn't.

What, like post another thread? Ha! Ha!
Please stop getting your worth from other people. You are WAY better then that!

Oh, good! Here I thought I was going to have to save this site. That's a relief. The pressure is finally gone! Thank you! Ha! ha!

I want you to post whatever you want to post. I want everybody else to either answer your questions and play along or just move onto a different thread. There's plenty of server space for us all to waste. Ha! HA!

What, like post another thread? Ha! Ha!
Please stop getting your worth from other people. You are WAY better then that!
Care for you always darling ✨

Latest posts

Back