Rant - Supporting my brother

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brother update he is now tryinng to start a career as a wrestler like a fake one šŸ¤£ and he joined a wrestling gym to learn the stunts omg šŸ™ˆ heā€™s bloody mad
That is great. He will have a reason to scream "yeah!!" as he can do it while ripping off his shirt, which will be a good "gimmick". Like Hulk Hogan :ROFLMAO:

Actually that sounds really exciting. Good luck to him!
My mum is furious about it lol but I hope he will do well in it because he lovesss it
That is great. He will have a reason to scream "yeah!!" as he can do it while ripping off his shirt, which will be a good "gimmick". Like Hulk Hogan :ROFLMAO:
so weird when I was reading this he was like ā€œYeahh Yeahh Yeahhhhhhh!!!ā€ Right next to me I swearrr

My mum is furious about it lol but I hope he will do well in it because he lovesss it

so weird when I was reading this he was like ā€œYeahh Yeahh Yeahhhhhhh!!!ā€ Right next to me I swearrr
Something spooky in the air today then :ROFLMAO: . He'll be facing The Shard next week and then London Bridge after that, they'll be on box office ;)

Brother update he is now tryinng to start a career as a wrestler like a fake one šŸ¤£ and he joined a wrestling gym to learn the stunts omg šŸ™ˆ heā€™s bloody mad
Bery important distinction; it's NOT fake. It's scripted.
Two concussions later, unless training has changed a lot in the last 20 years since I used to train for it, good luck to him indeed. It's a hard business to get in if you want to be good at it. I couldn't quite cut it. Not in the way I wanted to.

Two concussions later, unless training has changed a lot in the last 20 years since I used to train for it, good luck to him indeed. It's a hard business to get in if you want to be good at it. I couldn't quite cut it. Not in the way I wanted to.
Very true. Even though it's scripted you can still get seriously injured/hurt if you land wrong or do a move wrong. Got to hope the people you go up against are safe and know what they are doing too. It goes both ways.

Very true. Even though it's scripted you can still get seriously injured/hurt if you land wrong or do a move wrong. Got to hope the people you go up against are safe and know what they are doing too. It goes both ways.
That's the main problem I have with today's wrestling; know what they are doing. Dangerous moves done for no reason by inexperienced guys. If sold right, an elbow drop or a knee drop is as impressive as a flying 360 splash and far less dangerous lol.
If I had taken less shots to the head, I could've had a career.

Wow I call it fake nonsense its so annoying lol heā€™s always forcing me to watch and the acting is like sooo bad and stagey šŸ˜… but yeah heā€™s a personal trainer and security so heā€™s massive but the only thing im worried about is his ability to remember the script as he has dyslexia and stuff, did you remember the script okay?

Wow I call it fake nonsense its so annoying lol heā€™s always forcing me to watch and the acting is like sooo bad and stagey šŸ˜… but yeah heā€™s a personal trainer and security so heā€™s massive but the only thing im worried about is his ability to remember the script as he has dyslexia and stuff, did you remember the script okay?
Of course you would. That's because you're just a mark.
That's not important, as long you got a finish, you improvise.
The two most important things; protect your opponent and PROTECT YOURSELF. Especially the back or the head. If you can't do the move safely, don't do it at all. Even something as simple as a piledriver can paralyse someone.
THERE IS NO SCRIPT šŸ˜œ Well, there is in modern wrestling. But there shouldn't be.

Literally the last thing my dad said to me before he passed was to make sure I look after him. The last thing, and I was mad deep down, 1 he's a man 2 I am younger! He should be looking after me and it's like it's always placed on me to guide him the right way, to read contracts before he signs them, to point out who a lady of the night is and who a virgin church girl is as he obviously cant tell the difference. Idk, it's tough you know.

I feel like if I was to just leave my brother he would really not be able to take it, I did for 6 weeks modelling in NY and when I came back my parents were taking him to a police station to write statements because he let some idiot have access to a bank account and cause havoc.
If you are younger than your brother, do not allow yourself to take him. Find a good man to marry. No, not me. I am old. Someone your own age. You have a life to live and to have children as well.

If you are younger than your brother, do not allow yourself to take him. Find a good man to marry. No, not me. I am old. Someone your own age. You have a life to live and to have children as well.
Im way younger than my brother but im always thrusted into the ā€œolder siblingā€ role and it stresses me out lol but thanks Rvanson I will marry soon šŸ˜‡ and have 5 kids āœØ

Or if you are older.
Being the older sibling does not mean you are responsible for the younger ones.
I feel like theres so much more pressure on older ones to be the second parentā€¦ as the younger one I feel like its doubly unfair because he is older and should be protecting me šŸ˜… its like why cant I ever say ā€œleave me alone or my big bro is gonna get yaā€ its just not fair

Im way younger than my brother but im always thrusted into the ā€œolder siblingā€ role and it stresses me out lol but thanks Rvanson I will marry soon šŸ˜‡ and have 5 kids āœØ

I feel like theres so much more pressure on older ones to be the second parentā€¦ as the younger one I feel like its doubly unfair because he is older and should be protecting me šŸ˜… its like why cant I ever say ā€œleave me alone or my big bro is gonna get yaā€ its just not fair

So many things are unfair in life, Cenotaphgirl. In my case, I almost died when I was 10. Ruptured Appendix, two weeks in hospital, 6 shots of Pennincillin a day, after surgery. My dad's sister passed away at 15. Pneumonia, and no Pennincillin in 1929. I put flowers on her grave every month.

I hear ya' about your brother. I do hope you get married soon and have 5 kids! :)

So many things are unfair in life, Cenotaphgirl. In my case, I almost died when I was 10. Ruptured Appendix, two weeks in hospital, 6 shots of Pennincillin a day, after surgery. My dad's sister passed away at 15. Pneumonia, and no Pennincillin in 1929. I put flowers on her grave every month.

I hear ya' about your brother. I do hope you get married soon and have 5 kids! :)
1929! these dates dont even sound real, wow but im sorry life is so hard I wish it wasnt āœØ

1929! these dates dont even sound real, wow but im sorry life is so hard I wish it wasnt āœØ
My father's family came to the US in the early 20th century. My grandfather was in the SF 1906 earthquake. He met my grandmother and moved to the Sacramento Valley. My Dad was born in 1913, and Lena, my 15-year-old aunt, was born in 1914. She was very athletic but that didn't stop her early death by Pneumonia. All of my uncles and my father fought in WW II. Penicillin had been invented by then but was kept for the troops, as it was in short supply. I wish my Aunt had had Penicillin, to save her from Pneumonia. Polio was still rampant back then, but no one in my family ever caught it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back