Ranting away

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
My mom has to test negative to be able to get back to work,what happened was my mom and I both got covid,one of her coworkers had covid for 3 weeks,him and his wife both got the vaccine and even the booster shot,now he continued to go to work thinking that it was a sinus infection,everyone at my mom's work would tell him,you need to get to the doctor,he would always tell them oh I don't need to go to the doctor,it's just a sinus infection,he should not have been allowed to go to work,the whole time he was sick,he should not have been allowed to go to work at all while he had covid.

Last month covid tore me down. Like that man, I thought it was simply a sinus infection. That is until within 2to 4 days everyone in my house had a "sinus infection". Naturally, we were all tested and the results were...ding ding ding...positive for covid. We were told that there's a window of when it can be spread. I believe it was 10 days from when symptoms started. Also, a person will have the antibodies I think for 90 days. Great....umm, no. I felt worse 3 weeks after the test than I did when I thought I had a sinus infection. Luckily, where I live, cracks of the toes of ameruca, 10 days after positive test you are good to go and infect at ease.

Last month covid tore me down. Like that man, I thought it was simply a sinus infection. That is until within 2to 4 days everyone in my house had a "sinus infection". Naturally, we were all tested and the results were...ding ding ding...positive for covid. We were told that there's a window of when it can be spread. I believe it was 10 days from when symptoms started. Also, a person will have the antibodies I think for 90 days. Great....umm, no. I felt worse 3 weeks after the test than I did when I thought I had a sinus infection. Luckily, where I live, cracks of the toes of ameruca, 10 days after positive test you are good to go and infect at ease.
very true,did you have no energy,like all you wanted to do was sleep?That was the way my mom and I were.

very true,did you have no energy,like all you wanted to do was sleep?That was the way my mom and I were.
I literally slept for 26 hours straight then I'd be up for a few hours, completely depleted, back to sleep. I couldn't taste, smell, and my hearing was all out of wack. All that's good now but it did a number on me.

I literally slept for 26 hours straight then I'd be up for a few hours, completely depleted, back to sleep. I couldn't taste, smell, and my hearing was all out of wack. All that's good now but it did a number on me.
I just had a bad cough,and when I first got covid,I did throw up and was literally freezing.

Then my mom and I had taken the test at home test,now those are not cheap,they are 20 dollars,now we both tested positive,that was almost 3 weeks ago,my mom can't get back to work until she tests negative.

Then my mom and I had taken the test at home test,now those are not cheap,they are 20 dollars,now we both tested positive,that was almost 3 weeks ago,my mom can't get back to work until she tests negative.
Will your GP not do a test if she says she is still experiencing symptoms? My mother works for a company based out of CA and she was required to provide a negative test. She went to her GP 15 days after her positive result retested negative. Permission granted to return to work. I was allowed to return after 10 days no fever.

Will your GP not do a test if she says she is still experiencing symptoms? My mother works for a company based out of CA and she was required to provide a negative test. She went to her GP 15 days after her positive result retested negative. Permission granted to return to work. I was allowed to return after 10 days no fever.
What is a GP?

I would think so if she needed a negative result to return to work. I would definitely check into it. Each state has its own guidelines and protocols but it doesn't hurt to inquire.

I would think so if she needed a negative result to return to work. I would definitely check into it. Each state has its own guidelines and protocols but it doesn't hurt to inquire.
and as I said in one of my posts that I posted,it started,I took a shower,literally after I took a shower,I was freezing I got out of the shower,I made something to eat for lunch then after I ate I threw up,that was when I first had covid.

Did you have stomach issues also?When you had covid.

Other than not really having an appetite, not really. It was the fever and fatigue that got me.

Other than not really having an appetite, not really. It was the fever and fatigue that got me.
that is the opposite that happened to me,I would have stomach issues after I ate,but being fatigue is common also while having covid,and being just so tired.

Latest posts

Back