Really Worried About the Generation Youtube is Grooming

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael2

Reaction score
YouTube Advice to Men:
Your born worthless with no value. If you don't make yourself valuable by working out in the gym and making alot of money, your lazy and will lose at life. Sad about that girl not working out? If you were a really valuable man you would have 10 girls on your phone talking to you at once and could care less if one of them dropped out of your life.

YouTube Advice to Women:
Your born extremely valuable, a queen. Don't settle for anything but the very best because you are the best. That guy not work out for you? Its not you girl these men out here need to raise their game. We had to settle for losers in the past, not anymore.

How possibly could this lead to disaster? :unsure:

Its just simply the truth its not grooming however these truths are supposed to be unspoken, because they are depressing to the majority.

If a man is high value, typically… he has a lot of women interested in him…

Its like saying, hey guys youtube is saying the only way to buy what I want is to have a lot of money… wheres the lie? Its life…

Care to point to these channels? Sounds like a few red pillers and maybe some FDS losers. There's much more positive messaging going on (or at least not as bad) to balance some of this nonsense out.

Last edited:
Youtube, TV, Netflix...

All these can go in the Bin, it's way more interesting to focus on IRL stuff.

Still depressing, but at least it's not depression coming from a screen giving you the wrong or pessimistic ideas about life's dynamics.

Covid is over so just go out d: hihi

But to answer your question, the problem is the algorithm. It reinforces whatever views you hold or believe. So... it's an echo chamber made by an AI tailored suited just for you (pretty distopian if you ask me)

Perhaps your (or these) views are correct, and sadly things won't change just because you state the facts :/

It frustrates me too that it's mostly men who die of suicide, that die of gang violence, that abuses alcohol and drugs the most...

I remember reading that a majority of straight women (90%) wouldn't want to date a bisexual man, even if the women were open minded.
Is the statistic true ? I would not be surprised, even 50% would still be annoying... My solution is to not mention to anyone that I am bisexual. Never bring the "problem" or statistic up is my solution.

I brought this claim here on this forum, and now someone will use it to proclaim women are vapid people or something similar. The discussion will derail into useless debate about who's right and wrong, factually or morally, even though my 90% claim is barely a vague memory that I don't want to care about.

Watching youtube (or any media) is just not worth my mental energy, or yours, or anyone.

That's one thing I miss about a past I've never experienced: We used to talk or read a lot. Now we just sit and watch passively for someone else to make our opinion for us.

Last edited:
Seriously, do you honestly believe that? (That's to the OP)

This really just proves the point that you see what you want to see, not what's really there. Start focusing on the positive aspects of life and maybe you will see them.

Youtube lists video's based on your viewing habits, it's what you are watching and has nothing to do with them trying to groom anyone. It's the people posting that stuff.

And not at all because these old men have wives, kids, mortgages, and can't lift the stone anymore, right? 👀🙄

I mean no offense to the older people here, what I'm trying to say is that it's heavily exaggerated. Evidence that it's heavily exaggerated is that there's no practicality to it, and things without practicality never last. The older you get, the more evident that becomes, ya'll know this.

Here's the thing about the longevity of human life and our society, versus love:

While civility and humanitarian studies are indeed a vital part of our society that absolutely are valid and need to be recognized and respected in order to maintain peace amongst people, simultaneously the way that our society works is quite mechanical and cognitive. Now love, is an emotional thing, not a cognitive thing. And therein lies the problem.

"Can't lift anymore. honeysuckle. Quick, gotta make money, because I've got a wife, kids, mortgage, car payments, and a handful of insurance payments behind it all I've gotta wrestle with."

- Thinks the average man and woman between the ages of 25 and 55.

There's a reason for that.
That reason is because we live in a cognitive system, not an emotional system, and it's unfortunately very easy to conflate the two, especially when we're raised under the social indoctrination of "chasing the "American Dream," where the two are in unison and are one and the same. Fact of the matter is:
That's just not practical.

But is it realistic?
Yeah.
I mean, millions of people try to live emotionally fulfilling lives everyday chasing the "American Dream," so many people actually, that it's pretty standard for them to be pretty emotional and thus, humane, no matter how emotionally broken they may seem, at least they are still emotional, thus still definitively human beyond that of a physical science definition of the term of it.

There's a difference between someone having an emotional reaction to an external experience, and someone having NO emotional reaction to an external experience.

Someone having an emotional reaction to an external experience is normal. That's part of what it means to be human. Life is full of its ups and downs, its anxious worries and its episodically depressive disconnections. As flowers bloom, so too do they also wilt over the colder months. If the flower is in a vase, that usually means it's dead or dying because flowers need more than just water and sunlight to survive, they need additional nutrients they get from the soil. If the flower is planted in the ground however, it will grow back later when the warmer months come around again.

People, are just flowers with the ability to uproot themselves, and very often mistakenly do so out of the hopes and dreams that we have which we were given when we were children without us ever being asked if we wanted them in the first place or not.

There has and always will be more money to be made in bullshit than there is to be made in authenticity. So you know, if you accidentally paint yourself into a corner by marooning yourself on an island after burning all of your bridges, I guess you've gotta learn the hard way of the consequences of doing so and the only devices you have to you are by comparison to what you had before: Bullshit.

The reason why there's always more money to selling bullshit than there is to selling authenticity, is because people don't want realistic practicality, that's not fantastical enough, that's not good enough. Which is how they end up in that position in the first place.

Dating coaches and financial advisers make a shitload of money, selling Bullshit. Very similarly actually to how stock brokers make a shitload of money selling people into long cons. It's the "congratulations, you screwed yourself because I told you to, and I told you to because your money is better spent into my pocket than it is among your resources to survive" approach.

Mathematically speaking, I can make this very simple:

If you have $5, but you spend $15, that means you have -$10.
$5 - $15 = -$10.
Now you can have X amount of time to come up with the allotted $10 that you have in debt that you owe, but eventually you've gotta come up with that $10 before Y date. Otherwise, you're gonna have to Default and admit that you just don't have it, and your planning is bad.

Don't worry, that's not the total end of it. We can work with that. You'll just have to deal with interest rates on your debt, costing you more money over time for not making your payments on time.

Does Debt become a form of currency as Robert Kiyosaki says?
Yes.
HOWEVER, once that happens it's like passing the Event Horizon, once you Redshift into that, there's no way back out of it.
Kiyosaki and these entrepreneurs that make millions and billions of dollars through tax loopholes without having to lift a finger, the way that they got that way is because they messed their lives up so badly they were FORCED to be that way.

As in, there is no other way for them to be. They can't control their own honeysuckle.
So can they move a mountain with their hand?
Yeah, sure. It's just gotta be a mountain of CO2 instead of a mountain of granite.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:
Take it all with a grain of salt.
Don't fully buy into someone else's bullshit.
If you've seen or read Harry Potter, the stone is in your pocket.

If you haven't seen or read Harry Potter, it's the bucket on the head analogy.
In life, you're going to have a bunch of people run up to you and try to tell you "Hey man, I've got this really great bucket to have on your head," but the only way you can see what's inside the bucket, is if you buy into it and put it on your head. Maybe instead of buying someone else's bucket to put on your head, you should just go fill your empty bucket with things that you like and wear that bucket on your head instead. Obviously there will be some conflict, you can't put a rabbit in the same bucket as a snake and expect nothing bad to happen, that's just not realistic. However, finding that out the hard way for yourself and still having your own bucket with your own control over what you put in your bucket that is going to be on your head, is still infinitesimally better than buying a pre-filled bucket and trying to just adjust accordingly.

Youtube, TV, Netflix...

All these can go in the Bin
...the SquareBin, right? 😉
I agree to a point. Wether it'd be any media or app, I feel youtube and the like should be viewed for what it is; entertainment. A guy makes a video, he can easily be selling whatever poppycock he has in his mind, doesn't make it true. Is it bad to watch? Of course not. As long as you remember whatever is on those platform are, 95% of the time, not facts. You want facts, you read a book. Or an article written by prominent people in their fields, peer reviewed.
Especially youtube. It's fine to watch, but it's entertainment. Even says so in the disclaimer (not that anyone reads those, but still lol)

And not at all because these old men have wives, kids, mortgages, and can't lift the stone anymore, right? 👀🙄

I mean no offense to the older people here, what I'm trying to say is that it's heavily exaggerated. Evidence that it's heavily exaggerated is that there's no practicality to it, and things without practicality never last. The older you get, the more evident that becomes, ya'll know this.

Here's the thing about the longevity of human life and our society, versus love:

While civility and humanitarian studies are indeed a vital part of our society that absolutely are valid and need to be recognized and respected in order to maintain peace amongst people, simultaneously the way that our society works is quite mechanical and cognitive. Now love, is an emotional thing, not a cognitive thing. And therein lies the problem.

"Can't lift anymore. honeysuckle. Quick, gotta make money, because I've got a wife, kids, mortgage, car payments, and a handful of insurance payments behind it all I've gotta wrestle with."

- Thinks the average man and woman between the ages of 25 and 55.

There's a reason for that.
That reason is because we live in a cognitive system, not an emotional system, and it's unfortunately very easy to conflate the two, especially when we're raised under the social indoctrination of "chasing the "American Dream," where the two are in unison and are one and the same. Fact of the matter is:
That's just not practical.

But is it realistic?
Yeah.
I mean, millions of people try to live emotionally fulfilling lives everyday chasing the "American Dream," so many people actually, that it's pretty standard for them to be pretty emotional and thus, humane, no matter how emotionally broken they may seem, at least they are still emotional, thus still definitively human beyond that of a physical science definition of the term of it.

There's a difference between someone having an emotional reaction to an external experience, and someone having NO emotional reaction to an external experience.

Someone having an emotional reaction to an external experience is normal. That's part of what it means to be human. Life is full of its ups and downs, its anxious worries and its episodically depressive disconnections. As flowers bloom, so too do they also wilt over the colder months. If the flower is in a vase, that usually means it's dead or dying because flowers need more than just water and sunlight to survive, they need additional nutrients they get from the soil. If the flower is planted in the ground however, it will grow back later when the warmer months come around again.

People, are just flowers with the ability to uproot themselves, and very often mistakenly do so out of the hopes and dreams that we have which we were given when we were children without us ever being asked if we wanted them in the first place or not.

There has and always will be more money to be made in bullshit than there is to be made in authenticity. So you know, if you accidentally paint yourself into a corner by marooning yourself on an island after burning all of your bridges, I guess you've gotta learn the hard way of the consequences of doing so and the only devices you have to you are by comparison to what you had before: Bullshit.

The reason why there's always more money to selling bullshit than there is to selling authenticity, is because people don't want realistic practicality, that's not fantastical enough, that's not good enough. Which is how they end up in that position in the first place.

Dating coaches and financial advisers make a shitload of money, selling Bullshit. Very similarly actually to how stock brokers make a shitload of money selling people into long cons. It's the "congratulations, you screwed yourself because I told you to, and I told you to because your money is better spent into my pocket than it is among your resources to survive" approach.

Mathematically speaking, I can make this very simple:

If you have $5, but you spend $15, that means you have -$10.
$5 - $15 = -$10.
Now you can have X amount of time to come up with the allotted $10 that you have in debt that you owe, but eventually you've gotta come up with that $10 before Y date. Otherwise, you're gonna have to Default and admit that you just don't have it, and your planning is bad.

Don't worry, that's not the total end of it. We can work with that. You'll just have to deal with interest rates on your debt, costing you more money over time for not making your payments on time.

Does Debt become a form of currency as Robert Kiyosaki says?
Yes.
HOWEVER, once that happens it's like passing the Event Horizon, once you Redshift into that, there's no way back out of it.
Kiyosaki and these entrepreneurs that make millions and billions of dollars through tax loopholes without having to lift a finger, the way that they got that way is because they messed their lives up so badly they were FORCED to be that way.

As in, there is no other way for them to be. They can't control their own honeysuckle.
So can they move a mountain with their hand?
Yeah, sure. It's just gotta be a mountain of CO2 instead of a mountain of granite.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:
Take it all with a grain of salt.
Don't fully buy into someone else's bullshit.
If you've seen or read Harry Potter, the stone is in your pocket.

If you haven't seen or read Harry Potter, it's the bucket on the head analogy.
In life, you're going to have a bunch of people run up to you and try to tell you "Hey man, I've got this really great bucket to have on your head," but the only way you can see what's inside the bucket, is if you buy into it and put it on your head. Maybe instead of buying someone else's bucket to put on your head, you should just go fill your empty bucket with things that you like and wear that bucket on your head instead. Obviously there will be some conflict, you can't put a rabbit in the same bucket as a snake and expect nothing bad to happen, that's just not realistic. However, finding that out the hard way for yourself and still having your own bucket with your own control over what you put in your bucket that is going to be on your head, is still infinitesimally better than buying a pre-filled bucket and trying to just adjust accordingly.
So many words...heads hurts. Lol.
"Don't fully buy into someone else's bullshit"
Just to be clear, that's the important part, right? Then I agree 😉

Youtube is the tip of the iceberg, I'd be more worried about tiktok

Tiktok is Population Control 101 right now.
Totally contributes to destroying attention span.
Analog mediums suddenly seem like a good idea again by comparison.

Tik Tok is human septic tank who spies you for governments , same as YT and FB / Inst, all the same sh1t , just different cover paper. :D

Latest posts

Back