Really?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

Reaction score
Really.......

iu

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
Awesome the last reply was about rainbows...perfect fucking segway. So, Wizard of Oz. Judy Garland and over the rainbow. She did a great job. Some seriously fat Hawaiian did it. This limited talent punk band did a dub over the scene in Oz, and, they love their covers. But, dammit, if they didn't cut that well. Love that shit

Adamridge79

Mr Bakerman
Reaction score
I jump between here and music on YouTube. No one, we'll me excluded, ever makes a statement. I have no frame of reference, but it seems like a middle school dance. Everyone too shy to do anything. Not a pair distributed amongst you all.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
I jump between here and music on YouTube. No one, we'll me excluded, ever makes a statement. I have no frame of reference, but it seems like a middle school dance. Everyone too shy to do anything. Not a pair distributed amongst you all.

Sometimes there's a lot of chatter. Sometimes no one has anything new to say, or feels up to it. It's like the weather. It just comes and goes you know?

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Or maybe people have tried but you were either rude to them or ignored them. You get out what you put in.

Latest posts