Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...I have fortitude. Never a thing...however...the 7..think on that..7..on a specific site...about being alone..choose, literally choose, to mitigate involvement...how many gold stars did you win precious?

We both know I'm going to belittle and ridicule them. Come on..it's like they painted a safe space bullseye on themselves. If they stay quiet, the monster leaves. Apparently they're 3. And, contrary to literal belief, I do exist. Fookin pathetic

I love the ability to find music now. And, ****, Lead Belly has had a honeysuckle ton of music stolen from him.
True. I didn’t know who Lead Belly was until Nirvana did where did you sleep last night?
Most blues singers, whether they were Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and so on, were ripped off and not given any credit. Most modern music is derived from the blues. Like many people, my love for the blues started with Robert Johnson. There’s a delta blues festival in Mississippi that’s absolutely amazing to experience. Even better if you know the right people to get in the real juke joints.

True. I didn’t know who Lead Belly was until Nirvana did where did you sleep last night?
Most blues singers, whether they were Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and so on, were ripped off and not given any credit. Most modern music is derived from the blues. Like many people, my love for the blues started with Robert Johnson. There’s a delta blues festival in Mississippi that’s absolutely amazing to experience. Even better if you know the right people to get in the real juke joints.
There's actually a movie that's mostly biography about him. In prison when his songs were recorded

Latest posts

Back