Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really.......

iu

Awesome the last reply was about rainbows...perfect ******* segway. So, Wizard of Oz. Judy Garland and over the rainbow. She did a great job. Some seriously fat Hawaiian did it. This limited talent punk band did a dub over the scene in Oz, and, they love their covers. But, dammit, if they didn't cut that well. Love that honeysuckle

I jump between here and music on YouTube. No one, we'll me excluded, ever makes a statement. I have no frame of reference, but it seems like a middle school dance. Everyone too shy to do anything. Not a pair distributed amongst you all.

I jump between here and music on YouTube. No one, we'll me excluded, ever makes a statement. I have no frame of reference, but it seems like a middle school dance. Everyone too shy to do anything. Not a pair distributed amongst you all.

Sometimes there's a lot of chatter. Sometimes no one has anything new to say, or feels up to it. It's like the weather. It just comes and goes you know?

Or maybe people have tried but you were either rude to them or ignored them. You get out what you put in.

Latest posts

Back