Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok..some back story on this. I figured, this is a great place to not hold back on my personality. It's had it's hit and misses. I have found that being the actual me, is ******* annoying. So, in the real world, I know how to ask them what and how they feel. It will take a LOT of effort, but maybe Mr Happy will not get shower wet.

I have way too many threads. Simple interactive exercise. Have you had to stiffle your own hopes with logic? I have a feeling this demographic has had to look at that viscerally

Not a fan of ROKU making me restart my phone to listen to YouTube when I accidentally remove my headphones...maybe it's Samsung...either way, fresia all ya'all

fresia it..read, be present...don't reply...I don't get it. Explain in two minutes...or, I'll be back in 11 hours, although I'm sure no one gives two shits and a fresia

I like to look up weird dogs on insta.

Attachments

• D1DEB48B-1E8F-47E4-A7BD-F732124AB68B.jpeg
    D1DEB48B-1E8F-47E4-A7BD-F732124AB68B.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9C1D6138-4728-46D6-94C6-0837C76D590E.jpeg
    9C1D6138-4728-46D6-94C6-0837C76D590E.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
Yes, yes they are weird...but, still...such good puppies! Yes, such good doggie-woggies! Who's a cute puppy? You're a good puppy!

It is interesting how the ones who would be outspoken magically disappear when I show up...fortitude? None...eh...so many snowflakes

It is interesting how the ones who would be outspoken magically disappear when I show up...fortitude? None...eh...so many snowflakes
People disappear because of their own honeysuckle.
Think about it
They disappear on everyone, not just on you.
The common denominator is them, not you.

Oh...this is where i do..well...me. Ok, some forgot (they didnt...no one does) that their signed in. Too cool for school dumb honeysuckle. Just can't type letters into sentences...and I will post this...and it leaves, well me...here

This seems the most plausible thread...how do you find and connect with a mod here? Not exactly user friendly if I say so myself

Latest posts

Back