Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>eh fresia it, it's fun< let's all give a round of applause to all our actors...they trained hard to find the role of a sullen teenager. Curtain rises in roughly 20 hours. Parking validated at the door

I don't precisely know GMT...but I'm guessing this is others normal sleep time. So, great time to type all sorts of weird honeysuckle

Holy Christ on a cracker...watching videos of songs I listened to in the 90's...wtf was wrong with us? I mean...I like the song, but the accompanied videos were pretty messed. I guess we should have known MTV was in its death throes. Now, it's grave is covered with trash. Dammit Xers..we let this happen (shakes an angry fist into the rain, in the dark, at the graveside.) Also...why is that a movie trope? Who in the Hell goes to a cemetery at night? How messed is your grasp on human norms?

YouTube offers Ice Ice baby....and..I listen. Hate all you want that honeysuckle was badass for 3 months...until the ninja turtles movie...I actually had the tape, and there was only one other very overly sexualized song I listened to. I may have been 12. So many things seem clearer now...about the same time as Red Hot Chilli Peppers Blood Sugar Sex Magik..the Sir Psycho song. ****...I may be a bit damaged >side note< I do not endorse of comend listening to any aforementioned songs. Don't do it

Oh,I arrive and say nothing...I'm the dude dropping off the kegs...and in a kind of creepy way, doesn't leave...great persona

Latest posts

Back