Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad that there are defined parameters...my outburst was just that, an outburst. They happen here, and I'm glad it was minimal

So, fun 'fact', at least according to Nat Geo wild, is komodo dragons, much like cats, would almost always choose a cardboard box over other items of interest. So, I guess, get a very large, dangerous lizard, so you can Instagram cute cardboard pictures. (I really don't know if that's what IG is)

ashes to ashes, dust to dust....isn't dust more tangible than ashes? If I'm ashes, wouldn't I just dissolve with water? Dust blows around, and remains. Why I do I think of weird ass honeysuckle?

There has to be one of you that has some sort of response..ok, no, sorry, that's me assuming anyone didn't leave without signing out, I do that pretty regularly

fresia it, I'm on a tangent, and this is fun for me. I don't see the attraction. You're here to observe but not engage. You seem like the voyeurs that watch their mate getting drilled from the closet. As the popular meme with the guy at the table...'change my mind'

Latest posts

Back