Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, thanks to Spotify and it's algorithms, I've been peppered with covers. And, granted, one 'band' pops up more than others. But, I'm enamored with some of these on YouTube. Maybe I'm just susceptible to mild changes in the norm, but I am listening to them quite often. Anyone else get stuck in mild differences that seem better at face value, and disregard the actual?

Oh lord...I'm one of the masses that wait to see if there's a response. I've followed degradation

Why...seriously why. 'I need all parameters to be sanctioned and allowed' length for effective, width for attention

Since everything is stagnant, I'll go on a worthless speel. How come shoe shopping is a pain in the ass? I know, not a deal usually. But you go to store one..nope. Store two...nope again. Online....no, I don't want two left or barbie shoes. Hey, try an actual shoe store. 67 dollars for the outerwear that's only going to be abused? Again, no. I'm probably cheap. Ok. Definitely cheap. But man, so much effort. Not as horrible as being 8 years old, but still annoying. Eh, just typing to type

I read the replies to posts, and have nothing to add. I understand the variety this forum provides. But, ****, it's tiring to come up with a specific, relevant response. So, I make random posts, just for the simple fact I engaged. As I just have. More for me than anyone else. I typed words.

So very tired of 'updates' that fresia up my phone and it's apps. Is this normal? Because who the hell is okay with that? And if you are, because it is just what it is...please don't be in my demographic...

I know that people are still weird, or raw, or scared, angry, or uncertain today. Well, I acknowledge it, not sure if I truly get it. But, my life wasn't upended. So I might not truly understand their mental footing. But, when you feel the need to just unload on this poor kid..teenager..young one, who's just trying to do the job they found...why? I'm so many shades of messed up, yet I don't get it. So, my every day for over 30 years, you had to live for approximately 18 months? Why? Why is everything so vital? And why are you still wearing pajamas? I think the last one annoys me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back