Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...well, I was going to state that I'm not one to sit here and not contribute, my own posts are conspiring against me...but at least I ******* type

I'm going to keep this one going. You click on your profile picture, it says log off...pretty simple

Ok, since you're the only sentient being...you will listen to questionable music, and smoke a cigarette....deal?

I'm sorry, but this too much fun. No one replies, well I don't have the proper plumbing, so maybe they're inundated with messages. I only know i do type..

Music. That's relatively safe-ish territory. Why do you listen to certain types of music? Not necessarily genre, but content. I try to supplement my current mood. Sometimes to make myself jump those tracks. But it can be a tangible thing that changes ones mood. Or it doesn't.

Nah, too vanilla. Hidden, then mild at best, and...I don't know. Disappear? But, almost 12 years compared to my handful of months...I'm actually kind of sad for them.

I don't wear glasses, but I read some of the things I type and I pinch the bridge of my nose. I don't have anything even mildly entertaining. Just a nice day today.

Not even the effort to type words that may mean nothing, but at least you made a voice? I don't get it

Or blue goes nicely with yellow and sunshine and leprechaun farts...easier to animated a corpse hete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back