Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found someone here I very much enjoy talking with. It makes my dreary days better. It does have its obstacles since we're both rather insane. But..the flavor of life, right?

This present world we all live is not exactly new. This has all happened before. Granted, phones and cars had to be cranked. And civility was the norm. I shouldn't, but I do, enjoy how little it takes for people to lose their honeysuckle. I mean, c'mon, this was my everyday. But now I have to apparently deal with some extra stressful honeysuckle. Not abnormal or unprecedented. I still choose to be, well, civil. And these people I have to deal with, you can just hear it in their voices that they appreciate it. Which is nice. But, yeah, pandemic...oh God this never happened before(it has). Why do some people forget that with all the technology we can literally stay in contact? And, yes. honeysuckle is more expensive. But fresia. Why are people so short tempered? I'm sure I'll get sob stories, or privileged answers. Or I'll get none. I prefer the latter

In regards to the workers of the world. If you had to tell your employer basically...'honeysuckle is now real, I gotta dip for the unforeseeable future starting now' how do you think they'd react. None of the weak honeysuckle. 'I'm tired and burnt out. Life is hard and sad.' You can still put in a request and suffer a few shifts. I'm talking life is taking pretty much all choices away. How accommodating would your work place be?

If you were to die in an alley, would you want it to be at night, or in the day. I'd choose daytime. Then you could see some form of color fade as your life slips away. Maybe not the smell however

So for the foreseeable future I have nothing but time on my hands. Well. Mostly. Goddamn it's boring. I have reading. Killing time on the internet. Non intensive outside work. Food, but I'll need to watch that. I was in a parallel situation 4 years ago, but I was able to do more. I'm sure some on here enjoy and thrive in this situation. I would love to hear how and why things you find to fill your time work. I'm sure I'll be pessimistic about most, cause, c'mon, it's me. Just spit balling here. Don't say exercise. I'm too lazy for that.

So I've been finding myself listening to covers of songs. Some are songs I really like, some are just songs I've heard over the years. At times they try to capture the emotion and meaning of the original with mixed results. Other times, they go the complete opposite direction, with basically the same results. And since everyone's opinion on music really can be varied, some songs to some people can never be covered. Even if it's so very close to the original. I think I like most of it because, as I get older, it's just, I don't know if I'd call it refreshing, but nice to hear a new spin on an old favorite. I'm not going to watch a cover band do an entire album, because they likely don't posses creativity. But if it's an homage to a band that influenced you, well they say imitation is the sincerest form of flatterym

gqBsKrvZ3BYJukVsdFlu2DdSiygGzDe9HJpxHlg_z9vovJFc6JAK9QEECEOt59S_StKbKknfJnISavznDogvrjAi0ZXwY7vPPg4I-rXw8cTEJA6RnBMe6ODS6tEBbk6nd97TxPwpwrxoHg3980VHwA1oP6dETHP-jBjK1CT3L8q8toZ9lw8to1x6Dv28TvLGkP3GXpTY0anSfwUHB0rpUoodktSnj_gAojnHOlFHjPnoTOfc5fmi8V6AVYMZrAKdQpDZNunxmPblefARt1vGENu9nuuitPGvy8eST12GIblbbKO0bjoYQ7GAWcE71xaJrZv6pqyfD2f_bS1Q9Z6x1yEXxRpbyLCypuQlnSIm4LW_IJzzlsoRuRkO8zIvWI-VtJe64tU0bT9gySxeT0AIpbDXszdTyRuPxJvqMA01THQeaJwpWbTAncpX2xaS2XbH-kJKmnOvIc2cekVr3SkwcdV8TiVbPQ_-XYqau01b7BnuM8SIDH6T1gCuBEfWq20o27BXc6JrZjOe03nXH70AIBNsS-5c-uPCYzQp74Ub5DOEAtaqBpWHXpaJzlRXGb-4LKa8y5uenZewrOU1ya2Z0WRQQMoBKdvfjzGrWxPXTiHQHSURVZ7YcXxGn2umwS7fUfeEu7MFdj2hVVFdGJmZsv7Xo0gA32q-U7WmMrVjS_FwPDznucE6NlfxvuhfM0_xcqEwmQl5RhErv2lLoryRu2lpOhSizezNKLx2L7-mu_2R1-KfnqRtogz1mHLB=w24-h21-no

I dont know the chord honeysuckle. And I'm sure Jimmy would punch him. That was pretty nifty. And with a banjo no less

Just reminds me of the Tim Wilson line in Acid Country, "You can't play Hendrix on a banjo".

The theoretical '4th wall' was broken. That I will remember. Something new. And...stuff about stuff that meant stuff. I don't give a honeysuckle. That was so nifty.

Okay, so most likely not going to be a fast response....but...why(other than literal loneliness) did you pick this site? However, if it is actual loneliness, I will do my best to try to address I will do my best to reply.
I'm here for literal loneliness in my own post I say how it happened to me wondering how it happened to others. I looked this up in a general search on loneliness.

So. Like pretty much everyone here, or online mostly, I'm dealing with issues. Not a new or original statement, not worse nor better or more special. Just life being what life does. During these times, I am intersecting with a varied group of individuals. From all over the place. Well, I guess I pretty much inferred that already. For the most part, we as a demographic are dealing with some not good stuff. As expected, there are varying degrees of acceptance and decorum we have. While I can say the majority of this new 'club' I am now part of are really decent people, there are always outliers. I wish it was as easy as making a blanket statement about one particular class of people and then dismissing it as such, it's just not. Age, class, education, race, gender..nope. I know how hard and scary things can be. I understand having pretty much zero control just sucks. But I just cannot believe how spiteful and plain mean people can be towards those only trying their best to help. I'm an *******. I am not a good person. But it costs me nothing to be cordial and to let them know I appreciate the effort and time they are expending to make my day tolerable. Did the last two years really mess people up that bad? Was it actually that stressful? I guess all I'm asking is, does it really take more effort to be a basic human than to willingly be a fucktard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back