Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raising Arizona is such a weird movie. I don't know how many times I watched it when I was younger, but it was numerous. It's one of those movies I tend to watch when it's on. I think it may be one of Nick's better movies. He's definitely believable as a low intelligence small time inept criminal. The Huggies scene is still one of my movie favorites.

I try not to put the effort into thinking about it, but it happens so often. I have so much useless information stored away. 'Hey, remember that catch phrase or jingle from that 80's commercial?' Apparently so. 'Are you a cornucopia of useless knowledge and triva?' Again, so it seems. All those years of chemical abuse to my brain, and the least useful tidbits cling on like barnacles. That would be something worthy of accolades, how to delete the nonsense and store the more useful knowledge. I'm sure there's been Sci fi stuff written about this. I get the implied Orwellian possibilities, but I'm old, and I'm sure the government is less than impressed with me.

I try not to put the effort into thinking about it, but it happens so often. I have so much useless information stored away. 'Hey, remember that catch phrase or jingle from that 80's commercial?' Apparently so. 'Are you a cornucopia of useless knowledge and triva?' Again, so it seems. All those years of chemical abuse to my brain, and the least useful tidbits cling on like barnacles. That would be something worthy of accolades, how to delete the nonsense and store the more useful knowledge. I'm sure there's been Sci fi stuff written about this. I get the implied Orwellian possibilities, but I'm old, and I'm sure the government is less than impressed with me.
In college, after being asked by the professor in Lit Crit why wasn’t I answering and discussing the questions she had posted as part of our grade on Blackboard. I gave her some blah blah blah and said basically all I have in my brain is useless information. She blah blah something and said there’s no such thing as useless information. Anyway, reading this made me think of her.

Let's say you want to be an author. What type of book(s) would you like to produce? Not that 'Great American Novel' bullshit either, or anything similar. If you want to be taught to future generations in academia, this is probably not the particular time for that. Or it is. Whatever. Personally, I would be happy with being enjoyed. To let others have a welcome reprive from the things that we deal with daily. I don't really have the follow through, it's way more fun for me to start a story than to do the work. But being a novelist was once a desired job, so I wonder if anyone harbors that same interest.

There are so many, many things that elicit responses everywhere, every day. A constant priming of the proverbial pump. And response time now is just so very insane. Maybe it's good, maybe it's not. But it is possible. I don't see there ever being a reprieve. Well, maybe a science thingy where the sun cripples all electronics. I'm borderline hypocritical with this post. And I'm bored. And I swear I had a reason for this. Well, worse case scenario, I typed words.

These days, for me, have been blending together quite a bit. It seems when you lose basic structure you lose continuity. At least that's my present predicament. I really should find ways to spend this 'free' time. I have ideas, but almost no follow through. I am so not made for unstructured time. I know others on here revel in such situations, so for those, what the hell do you do? Any suggestions, regardless of the mundane, may be welcome.

So, I carved a pumpkin on Sunday. I haven't done that in many years. My sister loves Halloween, and embraces all of it. And let's be honest, I have nothing going on. It was actually pretty fun. I got the semi rotten pumpkin, so I had to be a little creative. And time flew by. I then spray painted it black, and it looked pretty cool. I don't have to worry about trick or treaters, but she gets quite a bit, and I guess the kids thought it was rather cool. So, I did something that almost has no purpose, enjoyed it, and it ended up kinda nifty. Really hoping I get to do that next year, because it was minimal effort for me, but also kinda cool.

I'll ***** about this site, because, why not? The best part is technically I can say I'm putting effort into engaging others, knowing that the time I choose is extremely lackluster, but that the effort was given. I have no illusions that I'll engage an actual person, but I can state with no reservations I am doing the work. And I also get to have the knowledge I type this honeysuckle. How is this not a win?

because you basically desire to achieve different results

possibly more a lazy time or lazy area than out right lazy

that is what you see?

What should you see...

ANIMALCRACKERS-BW.png

He did seem to be the main focus of attention

fresia it. Even if I only reply to myself, I'll still hit a number. I went to lunch this afternoon at what was once a buffet, but isn't. They did a good job of compensation however. And, it was just my mom and I alone. 10 booths, 5 per wall. 4 6 seat high tops. This pair comes in, not take out. And, this isn't a cliffhanger. Where do these motherfuckers sit? Right behind me. Just...why? Why would you do that? Somehow, people still aggravate me after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back