Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, ok. So it's been 42 minutes. Man, I know I'm bored, but today seems extra slow
Its basically the same during the day. I log on and peek a boo throughout the day when I take a break from what I'm doing and its maybe a couple of people with some back and forth. If you're bored at night just call me. I'm usually reading because I can't sleep.

As usual I tapped on everyone presents' name. Some of the things, or posts, or lists, or whatever you're presently looking at I was unable to find. Every time I'm here, there is so much I apparently don't know, or can't find. I expect no response, but, I feel the need to acknowledge that I'm actually here...so.

I'd like to say that I came here because of loneliness and depression, but in all honesty I don't think that's the case. I mean I don't expect to resolve either thing here. When it comes to the loneliness, I have a hard time meeting people so I highly doubt I'll meet anyone new unless someone actually reached out to me. In terms of the depression, well that's gone on for 20+ years and that's certainly not going away. So I guess the reality is I came here to try and distract myself from those things, and hopefully keep my mind from straying too deep into that place I don't want to be.

Over a year, and try as I might....no ******* clue why almost all of you even come here. There's the three narcissistic ones. The occasional lonely and lost. And then my 'fresia it, I'm bored. Maybe there's some reason'. And the rest. Like the plagiarized Gilligan Island theme song.

Over a year, and try as I might....no ******* clue why almost all of you even come here. There's the three narcissistic ones. The occasional lonely and lost. And then my 'fresia it, I'm bored. Maybe there's some reason'. And the rest. Like the plagiarized Gilligan Island theme song.
I like to talk without having to talk but more importantly I like to not hear. I talk about myself because I am what I know most about. I read a good bit on here but on here if I’m not interested in what a person has said I can keep going and no one is offended because I walked off in the middle of their thought. You do that in real life and people tend to get offended or their feelings hurt. Here I don’t have to say don’t get butt hurt because you weren’t interesting to me or you couldn’t hold my attention. Just move on until you interact with someone that is interested in what you are saying.
Anyway, yep that’s one reason I continue to come on here.

I've often wondered the same about you. Any clue?

If you knew your time was limited, and you just decided to say fresia all to all constraints...what do you hope you'd do? Like, nothing ******* matters anymore.

If you knew your time was limited, and you just decided to say fresia all to all constraints...what do you hope you'd do? Like, nothing ******* matters anymore.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't. I have no interest in Disney World. I don't think I would do anything. Maybe go to Scotland because I've always wanted to go there. I'll die in a castle. Make it all dramatic and honeysuckle. It'll be awesome.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't. I have no interest in Disney World. I don't think I would do anything. Maybe go to Scotland because I've always wanted to go there. I'll die in a castle. Make it all dramatic and honeysuckle. It'll be awesome.
That's a good one

I know I should be happy. Well, according to others, much much more than that. But I know I'm conditioned to always look for the negative. Other dropping shoe. I'm grateful. I'm so very thankful. And I'm so lucky I should be buying copious amounts of lottery tickets. But dammit, it's hard to do. This can't be unusual for at least some of us. Anyone else have to navigate this self perpetually semi negativity? And apparently I have seriously messed up my autocorrect. I think it's stroking out.

Aside from having more energy, less weight, and bouncing back from stupid little injuries quicker, I miss when I didn't really have to put any thought into what I ate at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back