Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested. Just not focused enough at the moment to participate.
I'm interested too. The problem, my problem, is that I rarely think I have something constructive to add, or that anyone would be interested. But it's not about me at the moment. Please keep writing and asking questions.

Last edited:
Which leads to today's reason: Traitor bodies screwing with you as you get old. I hate injuring myself now. Oh, this little muscle thingy that should go away by the time you wake up? Pffft, you're dealing with that for a few days, it sucks, deal. And the amount of effort you have to put in to mitigate the pain? Just awful. I'm not old old, but I'm not young. When does one finally accept, 'this action of mine can fresia me up for a minute', and then just continue life after passing that particular mile marker? I think I've found my age, and it fills me with a whole new level of respect for those elderly people. If one is sorta in the way, I'll just think, 'well, hell, if a twisted ankle or twinged knees gonna take me out for a month or more, I'd slow down too'

When you know, hope, but still know your family is going to bring up that subject they need to let the fresia go...why don't you point out every and any horrible choices they made? Why do you refrain from it? Is it to avoid their imaginary perceptions of the way they thought life played out? Or, do you just get too ******* tired of the game?

To put a preface on this..I'm an *******. I read some of these threads of complaints and moral superiority, but they offer no solutions. Just statements of how out of whack the world is. Really? You, and I too, are able to complain about others with our 1st world problems? Do you think you're profound? Do you think you have made some statement that will form am effort of grand design? You didn't, and you won't. This post here, the one you're reading, will change nothing in the world, even if it is written better.

**** I love my soapbox. Arrogant fresia be I. In my time zone the New Year starts in about an hour. A spent over a decade doing overnights, and I work tomorrow, and not a fan of groups of people. But, last year, things were supposed to be better. Known spoiler alert, it wasn't. But, this year could hopefully be different, maybe, possibly. What reason do you wish/hope/think it will be different?

I was...propositioned by this site, for the low, low price of 14.95...wtf no. No. And, no...

What currently seems to drive me? Apparently laughter. I guess I crave humor now. No more self focused apathy. Of course I find a comedy special that spirals into death, and loss. But. I can try other avenues, so for those so bored, and unfortunately reading this thread, let the jokes happen. (I know that's statistically unlikely, but, words and stuff)

I know I grew up in the 80/90s, but ****, they really tried to look the same in music. Do they still do that >sigh< 25 years later?

What makes missed opportunities not seem so horrible? I know I blew at least 4. But, to sound trite, maybe I wasn't the best me for those. I was definitely not adjusted enough. But, I have time, and most importantly perspective. I think I can try to be open to new opportunities. Not a fun or easy journey, but, maybe in the next few years, possible. That's a fun thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back