Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddammit, 600 one way or another. Quite a bit sitting here tonight. Not every response needs to be a thesis. Just type something. Life...is very short sometimes. Be goofy. Have fun.

I might be very wrong. One of my draws to this site is the crushing sense of fragile insecurity. I post what I post. Weakly brash with colorful words. Seeing if anyone will blink first. Put the effort forth. But it's not original here. No one..well no one semi regular is going to swing first. I mean fresia, I really sound pretentious. This post is proof positive. I don't think it will have any actual effect. But if someone reads this, they will see a kindred opinion. I'm just glad I can type a truck full of bullshit, because why not? I like I made nonsense, and..that's how it will be viewed.

I like reading your posts, thoughts. I find them intriguing. I just personally don't feel any need to engage with anyone at the moment. Blissful indifference I guess.

I read a thread now, and I've seen this before, and although I had no response to said thread, it does give me a question I'd like to know an answer to. What does it mean when it says, ' You don't have enough privileges to respond'?

I think one of my favorite things about this place is when I read a thread, the responses, then type out what I believe to be an appropriate and well thought out contribution. And just as easily delete all that.

I read a thread now, and I've seen this before, and although I had no response to said thread, it does give me a question I'd like to know an answer to. What does it mean when it says, ' You don't have enough privileges to respond'?
I think that The Diary section threads have comments disabled by default, and that is when you get the message about insufficient privileges.

I just don't know where to go. I don't use any social networks except Instagram (only for photo).

I just don't know where to go. I don't use any social networks except Instagram (only for photo).
I have no social media accounts. I have this I guess. It fills in my nights for the most part. I could be on here all day technically, but I don't need to annoy that many people intentionally.

I really try to read the new threads that have what sounds like a great topic. I know I ramble, so I'm throwing stones at kettles. But, when it just keeps going, and going, it feels like my response has to be so very many paragraphs long. For me, I don't ever recall sitting down with someone and going on a tangent...ok, maybe when I was stoned. I'm sure people will think I'm an ass and pretentious, but I'm used to that. And they're usually right.

Coffee Mate and their commercial that has The Golden Girls opening song as the gimmick. But I know it's card attached and not heart attack like I thought when I was much younger. But I was so certain it was heart attack at the time. Our younger selves do that. Anyone else have that bridge to cross?

I literally randomly typed “lonely life” into google and this came up

I'm often lonely, thought I might find some friends here but haven't posted much yet.

I'm the lone member (not hiding) and on a Saturday..or Sunday I guess. I win the lonely trophy. Who bestows that? fresia it, I'll do it myself. 'Hey, Adam guy. You take this seriously. Here's a pretend accolade' Nifty

Because I have no one to really talk to who would take me seriously and not tell me to just get over it

Not sure I’m going to talk to anyone here either.

Not sure if yelling into the abyss and hoping this electronic devise in hand to console me is really a good thing.

It's helpful to make up friendly characters in your head. I have several that keep me company. Some times I talk to them and think of something funny then I laugh as if I'm talking to a real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back