Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is so fun. I forgot what I am. So, I was, what I guess is considered a troll here, well, trolled. Two fake names doubled down on a reply I made to someone in need. Screenshot, laughter at the audacity, but the posts don't go away. Call them out, verbatim, and nothing. I don't know who I pissed off that grandly, but be smarter. Oh, and to envelope 'toxic masculinity'....grow a pair *****' . Disagree with me text to text. Don't be that sad.

As I'm still rather new here, I notice names and avatars, and though I'm sure I'll figure out the latter in due time, I'm curious as to the motivation behind your chosen name
There was a time in my life when I was going through a lot of crap. I decided I should have something nice... so I chose Roses4me. Then I decided that everyone should have something nice.... so now we have it... Roses for all

Regrets...we all have them. If they become a lot to face, how do you? Do you fight and hope? Or just curl up? I'm going to fight like he'll to face it. I think I found a reason to fight. We'll see

So, more lucidity in this post, probably. Maybe. Routine. Most of us have some sort of routine, keeps thing level, predictable. Obviously there are times when life gives you a quick ***** slap, and you have to roll with it. And some people do just revel in chaos. To each their own. But trying to disrupt my personal routine intentionally, is pretty hard. I've lived the last 3 years doing the same thing on the same days. There is some give naturally, traffic or weather or work goes long, so general times can fluctuate. But it's the order of things that is important. I don't have OCD, so if something changes, I'll adapt. But the vast majority of times it's the same. So I wonder if others have this lifestyle and what they think of it. Is it comforting, or do you feel trapped, a slave to your own routine? I like it, but at the same time, maybe I do need to disrupt it. I've found I'm able to live a life of order, since I was a lover of chaos for a number of years, but that didn't work so well in the end. I'm sure changing it up a little can be healthy, so maybe that's the option.

So here's a fun one. Vulnerability. Is there a time when you think, sure. And, after that does it backfire? I mean I have. But at what point does it feel like, 'fresia it, can it be worse?' And do you dive in head first, or do you slowly wade in? I, personally tried to dive into the shallow end. I don't believe I'll be disabled, but life is like that.

I picked it due to the fizzy effervescent nature, and ad free content.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1435752935222.jpg
    FB_IMG_1435752935222.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Have you willingly tried to better yourself in ways that you think will be midly difficult, but really expose more emotions you thought were dormant? I just found out this all week exercise is going to really fresia my honeysuckle up. I don't know if I can cry this often. But. I also don't know if I can still remain me. fresia you messed up brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back