Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like June bugs and moths to a bug zapper, they start to dwindle away. I miss those bug zappers.

So clicking on a few links changes your status..it really seems I don't fully understand this site..sounds about par for the course. Takes me around seven tries just to make it bold or italicized

**** honeysuckle got stagnant....who likes even numbers. No one cares, but it's something to r read

We need a BINGO for the times I appear...I clear this place faster than a Hiroshima firecracker. It's a gift, what can I say?

I'm never going to understand you people..I have opinions, unless you disagree..I have stances..unless you again disagree, I'm passionate about..oh, that offends you...so sorry...how did we make this the norm?

fresia, it's two idiots to smash one brain cell? That's fair. Callie number...don't make statements that don't apply... fresia the lot of you

**** I tied one on last night. It's been years since I've done that. I quit doing it for a number of reasons, but you wake up the next day and really don't really recall much, but looks like a small tornado came through. That's always fun, but not so much, no.

So here's a fun concept. Trolls. Now, technically they not only supplied the bridge, but also maintained it. And they really only asked for recompense. Cross and pay, or find a ferry downriver. But, which does seem similar, a troll is one, online, who only reacts to someone crossing their metaphorical bridge. Pretty much those who wait for the specific word or phrase. But, they never give you a junction which you can use.

So here's a fun concept. Trolls. Now, technically they not only supplied the bridge, but also maintained it. And they really only asked for recompense. Cross and pay, or find a ferry downriver. But, which does seem similar, a troll is one, online, who only reacts to someone crossing their metaphorical bridge. Pretty much those who wait for the specific word or phrase. But, they never give you a junction which you can use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back