Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fun, and comment as you will...but sometimes, it is so very hard to be the caretaker for you senior parent, who you still let them have their vice of drinking, because putting them in a home they couldn't. But. Something happens in this dumpster fire of a country, and honeysuckle from the 60's all of the sudden becomes realivent, and they have a very skewed viewpoint of life as it is now, and then get angry, and no matter how you come at it, it's all confrontation and you so try to placate them but then they get even angrier...and you know you're the only one who will remember it, and tomorrow's another day...and you just deal...and I guess she just went to bed, so, that's fun...fuuuuuuuuuuk

I just need to know I thought this.....so fresia it. Now, this was a unexpected tantrum. I should of have kept counting her meds. I would love to talk to my sister, who has power of attorney, and only needs one reason to put her away. Why am I airing this? Because this is a bad time, and a bad day, and I'm an annoying piece of honeysuckle, so it's unlikely this will mean anything, and I will need to recall tomorrow why I'm so passed. Oh, this is just a notebook page I can't burn. End note, I'm definitely trailer trash. You're all better. Also, I like turtles

Has anyone found themselves in a pyramid scheme? I did, I was 18, quit a job out of 18 year old 'priorities', spent my most my money on ******* Cutco knives (they are actually pretty awesome) and, lo and behold, I'm not gifted with salesmanship. So, then there was the 'armed' robbery, (that story is so unbelievably funny), which translated into landscaping, which is hard..followed by yet again leaving a paycheck because of...well, laziness. Then...baking. So, go for that pyramid scheme, hope like hell you get lucky, and maybe you'll find what you're good at.

I don't know who needs to know this, but I guess you can't start a conversation with yourself.

Here's the fun part..about 6 months in a Loneliness and Depression forum. Should really be turning a corner. But. Wait. 11 years here...wtf. So,you're riding this spiel? Probably find another outlet. If I'm here in 10 months, ridicule me. fresia....just...fresia

I don't know if anyone else is this bored, and attention detailed...but do you ever wonder who the missing members that are present aren't...present? Numbers should match up...but, they don't. And then why? I have so many questions

Okay, so most likely not going to be a fast response....but...why(other than literal loneliness) did you pick this site? However, if it is actual loneliness, I will do my best to try to address I will do my best to reply.
I choose this forum site because it just fits me,I wanted to meet and chat with other like minded people as me.

I love comedians that put old ideas back to the forefront of my mind. So, heroin. Now, it's one of five drugs I never tried. Pretty much not a fan of needles or dying. Priorities. However, if I hit 70, and am still in control of most my physical and mental facilities, I think I'm going for it. (Edit: yes, I know it can be smoked and snorted, again, refer to dying) Now, I know I'll never have grand children, and by that time I doubt anyone will be writing my obit. But that would be pretty cool. ' Last night, (real name) was found inside his cardboard box, a needle still protruding from his arm, dead from an apparent overdose. He was 73, and left nothing and no one behind'

I remember getting so pissed off at 40+ guys liking new music when I was 17. I'm such a hypocrite

The special Oriole bird feeder I bought and put up yesterday just had a visitor! Yes, I like birds. The hummingbird feeder gets lots of use. And ya gotta feed the birds in the winter

So yay nap. Little over 50% hidden. I don't think I'll ever understand, on a loneliness forum why you'd double down. But, I know less than I know.

Screw it, Jeopardy style potpourri...what do you love, hate? Best, worst food. Music genres. Preferred ambiance. Car or truck. Best tree. Most pleasing color. Up or down. Dirt or mud. Go nuts. Any answer works. Any subject is fair game

I'm so confused right now about my day and the honeysuckle that happened. I wish I was better at understanding people and being able to read between the lines. As I've shown here in writing, even when I have all the time in the world to respond, I still make things weird. Imagine that, with a maximum three second prep time to respond. Mental motherfuckin gymnastics, and 6 hours later I'm still trying to figure out if I responded how they wanted or I was supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back