Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So dignified...so resistant...so...fueled by imposed principles...and still lonely. Hmm. Hasn't worked well for me. But there must be great dividends showing up. What would someone like me know? Little to nothing obviously

I know It's highly unlikely, judging the pool of respondents, I'll ever have one that banters with me. And I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable with responding. It was a losing shot in the dark, and I will refrain from here on out. My deepest apologies

**** this froze up. We must all be so insecure and damaged. I guess I never really understood that

Me...I'd find this as a basic level achievement. Ok, let's see what makes the next level. And I would be thrilled with the future endeavors. I do not come across that way. Fair. And, I probably come across as a piece. Also fair. So, I pretty much lose out on tangible conversations, cause...well...read this honeysuckle

So, one should be around...I need to talk to a mod/admin about an ethical or moral loophole before I just do it, since it seems totally acceptable technically

They kinda represent law enforcement...never there when you actually need them, but **** they show up when they're never needed. I'll probably just see what happens, since I've read all the rules of conduct, and I'm not to be faulted. I'll wait a day..but, I think I'll be in the boundaries

So, morbid, but it's not like it matters. Which would you prefer, burial or cremation? I know there's the third option of being compost, but unless I'm murdered and left in a shallow grave, (that's actually a possibility for me) I don't want animals dragging my remains all over the place.

So, I've noticed there's a decent number of members that are a bit older than me, so this might make them smile. I'm probably going to have to sleep on the floor for a night or two. Have you ever had such a violently, realistic dream, where you're preforming the task you need to, for perceived survival, that you wake up where an entire side of your torso is freaking the fresia out? Like, you're using so much effort and force in dreamland, that it translates into the waking world? Apparently, that honeysuckle was fine until now. Now, it's pain relievers, muscle relaxers, heating pads, and feeling....well old. Don't get old...or out of shape..or have nightmares.

I get to rant. Sweet. Ok, so I'm a pretty hard-core introvert. I'm not comfortable with people, although I try. If you think this honeysuckle here is how I interact with the general population, you are woefully mistaken. This is letters forming words, making sentences. I do not know you. I do not see you. I gauge you by the content of your typed, impersonal replies. Either you can form a sentence or 7, or you worry that I'll what? Make you feel bad? I do not intentionally break down a person on some convulted scale of precieved intelligence. I'm here for the same reason you are. Maybe there's someone I can talk to about even the most mundane honeysuckle. That's pretty much it.

I love the quiet..So, I could ironically never have the confidence to join a LARP group, but I would sure like to be a spectator. That would be cool, right? Yes, I'm aware I'm basically asking myself, to which I also reply, 'find one the jackass' good point me

1n2hie.jpg

Rain. Well, mild thunderstorms at least. You get that accumulation of heat, and the attached high dew point of humidity. You suffer through that honeysuckle. Remind yourself of how wonderful winter is. And then. Kaboom, literally. And the rain falls, the wind blows, and yes the temperature drops. But that smell. That first smell of the clouds becoming water, that cool feeling of water fulfilling it's destiny. That's a stupid ass body wash I'd think of buying.

I picked this site, honestly, out of boredom. It was the only online, old school forum I could find and waste time on at my previous workplace. Then, something big happened, life-altering, and I ended up needing it and owing some people on here my sanity.
Life is funny sometimes

I picked this site, honestly, out of boredom. It was the only online, old school forum I could find and waste time on at my previous workplace. Then, something big happened, life-altering, and I ended up needing it and owing some people on here my sanity.
Life is funny sometimes
I agree, dick. life can be funny sometimes.

Okay, that is a question I have had forever. My dad's name was Richard. How in all the holy hells do you get Dick from that? William is Will, then Bill...ok, kinda tracks. Robert turns into Bob, I guess. And, no, I wasn't around in the 50s, but why would you be okay with being called Dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back